Activists Call for EC to Certify Election Results by June 20

snoop1130

2 hours ago, jcmj said:

The EC is made up of the old dinosaurs who are trying to push off the actual votes and try to stir the pot to try to keep their fellow aging associates in power. They don’t care that this is messing up the economy or the people’s will. 

They have a time frame, if I remember right it is 60 days and they can use it. Better they use it and make it correct than they change things 3 month later and as it seems there are a lot problems/violations again

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, h90 said:

Like USA?

Oh yes! There we have real civilization, where all people are civilized. We take a few examples:

1. Record holder of school mass shootings by far!
  2. The only people with real rights to their land and freedom, are still put in reservation camps.
  3. Lunatic´s are creating armed groups hiding in plain sight, playing with guns ion the mountain areas waiting for the new world or the revolution.
  4. Black people have to fear the authorities and the police, as it seems to be ok to have recent to colored people or even hate them holding an official position.

But hey! The are quick counting votes. That´s awesome!

• Love It 2

32 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Oh yes! There we have real civilization, where all people are civilized. We take a few examples:

1. Record holder of school mass shootings by far!
  2. The only people with real rights to their land and freedom, are still put in reservation camps.
  3. Lunatic´s are creating armed groups hiding in plain sight, playing with guns ion the mountain areas waiting for the new world or the revolution.
  4. Black people have to fear the authorities and the police, as it seems to be ok to have recent to colored people or even hate them holding an official position.

But hey! The are quick counting votes. That´s awesome!

No they are not quick in counting votes....Every election in USA is disputed by the looser, which always has good arguments as there are tons of irregularities and the question is only if they are significant enough to influence the outcome.

The time from the presidential election till the final confirmation and the president actually sitting in the office are month way slower than in Thailand (which the previous uses to do all kind of doggy things like pardon people that shouldn't).

So even that is worse in America.....Thailand is doing relative well....Also Austria had recently to redo an election because of problems with the counting. And Germany has the problems with the voting was complete wrong in Berlin.

So Thailand is bad but the examples on how to do it better are rare. (I think North Korea never had any disputes when counting the votes :omfg:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, h90 said:

No they are not quick in counting votes....Every election in USA is disputed by the looser, which always has good arguments as there are tons of irregularities and the question is only if they are significant enough to influence the outcome.

The last sentence was supposed to be out of sarcastic nature. Next time I do such thing, I will remember to send you a PM. ???? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gottfrid said:

The last sentence was supposed to be out of sarcastic nature. Next time I do such thing, I will remember to send you a PM. ???? 

I thought you mean it serious that they do it quickly.....I read so much nonsense here, that may sarcasm detector broke already ????.
I'll try to remember next time ????