Homeless Couple Spotted Openly Fornicating in Pattaya Public Area

snoop1130

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I think I am going to ask the wife to go out on the bike and collect some recyclables and wait on the bed

What if she comes back with a fist full of used condoms.

Could be a bit of a dilemma, that one.  :giggle:

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Why are there homeless here when it seems like millions of empty dwellings are unoccupied.. Pita change it ????  

THIS....I actually have slept in my car and still do at time due to housing costs....i hate seeing empty places as i will stay at the beaches off season and see all these empty rooms  ????

as they just banned day camping in oregon and trying to crack down on RV camping too/ cali

lots of homeless in Florida that sleep in a airport hangar as i lived in key west a few months..as is hawaii as no cold seasons.....but im much cozier in my car in the winter than east coast heat!!!

get this straight:

unidentified person called to RTP and claimed that this couple doing boom-boom.

so, out of curiosity policemen arrived to the scene and didn't see much of action

welcome to Thailand: 

people say whatever they want with zero credibility and [most important] without any responsibility. 

Also, between publicly making love, picking nose and scratching sh*t between toes, I find love (or fornication) is less disgusting. But watching and calling "polis" is just "yuck"!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

Why are there homeless here when it seems like millions of empty dwellings are unoccupied.. Pita change it ????  

Because the homeless don't have the right to access other people's paid for property.   Do you allow the homeless into your place when you're not there?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, skorp13 said:

I see the guy there almost everyday when i ride by, it's almost right behind my house. I should ask him how much he charges to use his tarp for short time LOL!!

Tarp or tart ?

• Haha 2