###### N hel_l

sukanyacondo

How come you cant say ###### or hel_l but can say pissed? or is it religion based?? how about ######?? I ask as recenlty on Channel 4s uk trash program Big Brother there was uproar with some racism when one contestant said somnething about a black person. They expeeeled the offender and said some people would find it offensive. I mailed them and said well how about all the ###### words they used. No reply. Just curious abdout da mn and he ll

It's obviously the software, but I agree that some words that seem milder are censored, whilst some that seem stronger aren't. I wrote a pm, using a 4 letter word beginning with da.., which I consider mild. I noticed that it had been replaced by 4 hash signs, looking, even to me as if I'd written the f word, which I hadn't. Can't edit pm's, so I had to leave the other person with the idea I was being offensive. :o

Just make up your own swear words. :D "Twunt"; "fanker"; "bar steward" etc, seem to convey the required sentiment without falling foul of the censoring bot or mods..... Yet. :o

On another forum I occasionally use; the "c" word is automatically replaced with "women's undercarriage", so count your blessings. :D

On another forum I occasionally use; the "c" word is automatically replaced with "women's undercarriage", so count your blessings. :D

they are going the "full mons" then ... ? <ducks>

surely people can post harsh to the point words without useing profanaties ,sometimes harsh words can be more annoying than swearing :D especaily if i dont understand them :o