Info application of Tourist Visa Vientiane(LAOS)

Hi everyone i am mike and i will ask to someone recently apply a tourist visa (2+1) in Vientiane embassy for enter to Thailand.

About  3 years ago the only things required was a copy of passport , 2 photos , and fill their form. Can someone report if actually they ask the same things or need some more document for request a tourist visa.And if need something more can told me wich documents they now required? Many thanks for who will answer my question.

Best regards

Edited by gocku74

15 minutes ago, BritTim said:

I assume you are aware that you now need an appointment to apply in Vientiane.

There are also additional official requirements. See https://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/en/page/tourist-visa-2?menu=63bcd875e8b39d00fd0e7513

Hi , and thanks for reply yes i know need an online appointment , because i already do that before , but i wanna know from someone go there recently if REALLY require the other documents written on website like a letter of owner of hotel , the booking fly to return to country and financial criteria. Because before too they write this in website but never really applied on real. So i need just to someone know about because applied recently,thanks.

7 minutes ago, gocku74 said:

Hi , and thanks for reply yes i know need an online appointment , because i already do that before , but i wanna know from someone go there recently if REALLY require the other documents written on website like a letter of owner of hotel , the booking fly to return to country and financial criteria. Because before too they write this in website but never really applied on real. So i need just to someone know about because applied recently,thanks.

According to recent reports, the financial criteria, at least, are enforced. The requirement for a flight leaving Thailand is not generally required.