repair/replace multigym cable

All the big DIY hardware stores like Home Pro carry an assortment of stranded steel cable. Take along the broken piece so you can find the best match for diameter and flexibility. Also check to see if you need to buy any replacement clamps.  

Since there's no evidence of the safe working load of the original, snapped cable OR the generic replacement from the hardware stores, I would not recommend like-for-like replacement. If the sheaves, pulleys and guides can accommodate a thicker stranded steel cable, I would 'upgrade' with something stronger.

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

Since there's no evidence of the safe working load of the original, snapped cable OR the generic replacement from the hardware stores, I would not recommend like-for-like replacement. If the sheaves, pulleys and guides can accommodate a thicker stranded steel cable, I would 'upgrade' with something stronger.

that was my first thought. Plus I have neither tools nor Thai language (and Somchais only tool is a shouldershrug that suggests next new year...)

Lazada has made-up cables with ball and swage but not long enough. I need 4.3m.