Buddhist nun’s husband murders her lover at house in Trang

snoop1130

354918345_988824049160545_7524042715213224648_n.jpg

A Thai man murdered the lover of his wife, who was a Buddhist nun at a house in the Ratsada district in the southern province of Trang.

On June 16, the officers from the Huay Yod Police Station, accompanied by medical professionals and rescuers, rushed to a house located across Baan Hua Rat Temple to investigate the death of a 54 year old Thai man named Chamnarn Thawisuwan. He was found lying dead on a bed. His face was covered with a mosquito net and had several beating wounds.

While the officers investigated the scene, the murderer, 48 year old Thai man named Prasit Paengmee, surrendered himself to the police at a police station near the scene.

Prasit confessed that he used an iron bar to hit Chamnarn in the face two to three times until the victim passed away. He then led the officers to the roadside where had discarded the weapon, a 50-centimetre iron bar.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ Page 3 News

Full Story: https://thethaiger.com/news/national/buddhist-nuns-husband-murders-her-lover-at-house-in-trang

Thaiger

-- © Copyright Thaiger 2023-06-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Sad 1

Well we almost got through Monday without a crime passionnel.

They're rarely "vanilla" these days, always something not quite on point. 

Not to sound too flippant, it's never welcome news, and just so pointless for all concerned.

Nobody is worth spending a lifetime in Thai jail for.

Nobody deserves to pay with their lives for love, or even lust, either. 

RIP. 

27 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

Unless it was rape he was angry at the wrong person. Pity.

"Lover" suggests he was having sex with another man's wife.  There's a chance that he didn't know, but it seems unlikely.

Knowingly having sex with another man's wife means you accept the risk of being severely injured or killed by that man.  ????‍♂️

• Love It 1

19 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

"Lover" suggests he was having sex with another man's wife.  There's a chance that he didn't know, but it seems unlikely.

Knowingly having sex with another man's wife means you accept the risk of being severely injured or killed by that man.  ????‍♂️

And "that man" also knowingly accepts he throws away his own key.

It really comes down to deciding whether you'd rather let him deal with her ongoing slutty behaviour as his "reward" and find yourself an exciting new lady, or sign up for a lifetime of never dropping the soap in the prison showers. ????‍♂️

Edited by chalawaan

1 minute ago, chalawaan said:

And you also knowingly accept you throw away your own key.

It really comes down to deciding whether you'd rather let him deal with her ongoing slutty behaviour as his "reward" and find an exciting new lady, or sign up for a lifetime of never dropping the soap in the prison showers. ????‍♂️

I doubt there is much rationality in a man who has just found out another man has been "rubbing on his good luck charm".

(Note that I didn't say anything about whether it was a sensible idea to beat or kill someone sleeping with your wife.  Only that it could happen to someone who did.  ????‍♂️)

6 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I doubt there is much rationality in a man who has just found out another man has been "rubbing on his good luck charm".

(Note that I didn't say anything about whether it was a sensible idea to beat or kill someone sleeping with your wife.  Only that it could happen to someone who did.  ????‍♂️)

Fair enough, I guess these guys have, and do, kill for less than even the actual act, maybe her talking to another guy who just asked where the nearest somtam stall was.

As I'm not a jealous mental case, and always believe what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, I shrugged off a few sluts in my youth who actually confessed they'd given it up. 

Mind you, I was partial to sluts, they're great fun, so I roll with the punches!

7 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

For murdering your wife's lover?

You must be new here. 

He'll probably be out in 6. 

10 at the most. 

Well life or not, be my guest, do the crime and try 6 years in jail anywhere.

It's no walk in the park, no matter what the "tough on crime" mob would like everyone to believe. 

You get to bleed in there, frequently. 

• 3 weeks later...