IPTV ideas?

bungalow1969

Hi,

I’m looking to dive in to the IPTV world but I have no idea which supplier to use.

I’m sick of paying for Satellite TV. What they offer these days (platinum package) is poor. Very repetitive shows and way too many food channels. Just not worth the money.

I like F1, football (soccer), UK, US tv series/shows/comedy but also I need something that shows Thai channels for my wife.
I know I could get a separate box with free Thai channels but as we often watch tv together, would prefer it to be combined.  
I did search online for a few but I hit brick walls when it came to payment. Wanted PayPal, crypto or wallet payment methods. I don’t use either.
Any recommendations or contact details would be much appreciated..

PM me if you prefer it that way. 
Thanks in advance. 

15 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

iptv is the way to go.

Most are using feeds illegally which is why they want 'difficult to trace' payment.

You should post on your local forum for local suppliers and ratings.

Thanks. Have posted on local forum ????

Ali Express selling subscriptions for IPTV with nearly 20,000 channels of live tv, movies and Tv series, all you need to do is to buy the subscription like $ 60-80 a year get an Android box like Mecool, install their program and you good to go however, they do have some issues with buffering every now and than.

I use this cheapy from China : [email protected] Whatsapp: +86-13538282207, give him a go.

For UK sport and SkyF1, then contact ChigwellSatellite.co.uk.

Was a bit pricey as was just after the F1. Have resorted to torrent downloading and watching 24 hours in arrears. There's a couple of UK guys that stream and record the Sky feed, so you can still get Ted's notebooks as well as the F1 show.

A more local option, without the F1 is Astro Sport from Malaysia (they lost their F1 license this year), get Premier League / Spanish footy, but more importantly Sky coverage of the Ashes.

Re 'Er 'n doors, TV most likely has more than one HDMI socket, so you can switch inputs on the TV between Thai set-top box and your International box.

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

iptv is the way to go.

Most are using feeds illegally which is why they want 'difficult to trace' payment.

My long time friend gave me a referral to an iptv service with thousands of movies, TV serials and live international channels including most of EU, the Middle East, US, Canada and UK.  They also list Thai channels but I haven't tried them.

They got hacked (or maybe shutdown by authorities) but were back up in about 5 days.  Cost is 2,100 ฿/year.  I'll ask if they accept customers unknown to them.  I'll PM you their answer.