Exterior shutters in Bangkok - same style as Spain

farang9392

Look to get some exterior shutters on the bedroom windows due to noise, and also security if we are away for weeks, the one company I found (top link in Google) is pushing motorized versions and just ignored my request for a quote for non-motorized, can't be doing with motor and all maint hassle and cost wow the cost, I basically want the same ones that 50% of high-rise apartments in Spain have,  simple and effective, nothing posh, roller shutters with a stick inside to pull down and up albeit with some force sometimes... 

Does anyone have any companies that can quote and install such in Bangkok? Preferably much less than 10k a sqm

Edited by farang9392

IMG_7964.jpeg.3be0cdf0faa8b0e1ac3e2ac1d7eb7856.jpeg

This question really depends on if you have windows that open or if you are on the ground floor. If you do then it is trivial to get custom roller shutters built, there are hundreds of companies In Bangkok that will do the job. There are a verity on shutter slats with stainless steel being the most expensive, there are variations on the main roller and locks and floor hasps 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1