Bitcoin rose above $31,400 a coin on Friday, its highest level since 2022, before paring back its gains.

Social Media

On 6/25/2023 at 12:53 AM, jaywalker2 said:

Tech and crypto seem to move in tandem. Bubble in one mirrors a bubble in the other. Cathy Wood is still predicting that bitcoin will hit 1 million eventually.

It will by 2100. People in 1950 never thought a house would cost $1m.

On 8/1/2023 at 7:35 PM, ozimoron said:

Wake me up when gold gets down to $1930.

And BTC at 28,000. It just dipped below 28,500 for a second touch so that might be it.

So far the plan is working out for gold. I bought at $1931. I actually bought more Barrick than gold.

I bought bitcoin at 29,400 a few weeks ago. It's just below 29,300 now and looks like it's coiling up. It will likely break out in the next month or two. Whichever way it goes it'll be wild. This amount of coiling up is rare.

13 hours ago, ozimoron said:

So far the plan is working out for gold. I bought at $1931. I actually bought more Barrick than gold.

I bought bitcoin at 29,400 a few weeks ago. It's just below 29,300 now and looks like it's coiling up. It will likely break out in the next month or two. Whichever way it goes it'll be wild. This amount of coiling up is rare.

I personally think it will go sideways for 3 months then start a huge increase to $120k +

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I personally think it will go sideways for 3 months then start a huge increase to $120k +

It looks like it's breaking down to me. This is the 5th touch at 29,000 and it's right on the support level now. If the bulls are going to take control they need to do it here. It could range back up to 29,400 and then down to 29,000 again but I don't think it's going to do that. BTC has moving opposite to gold of late and following the NASDAQ. Both those point to a BTC drop. I reduced my stake to $500 and took a $60 hit doing so. I don't like trading crypto, fundamentals don't have much effect and the whales hunt stop losses more so than the stock market. BTC itself will never go away but it's too risky to bet the farm.

Edited by ozimoron

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It looks like it's breaking down to me. This is the 5th touch at 29,000 and it's right on the support level now. If the bulls are going to take control they need to do it here. It could range back up to 29,400 and then down to 29,000 again but I don't think it's going to do that. BTC has moving opposite to gold of late and following the NASDAQ. Both those point to a BTC drop. I reduced my stake to $500 and took a $60 hit doing so. I don't like trading crypto, fundamentals don't have much effect and the whales hunt stop losses more so than the stock market. BTC itself will never go away but it's too risky to bet the farm.

BTC is doing what BTC does, don't worry, just HODL 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2023 at 6:33 PM, Neeranam said:

My point was if you had bough X amount of BTC every week, you'd be in profit, even if you started at it's peak. 

I want to see you back that up with some evidence

So people who started buying at 68K, would now be in a profit?

You can't be that delusional that you need to post such drivel.

image.png.e9ebb42945d752026729379cb1f2b135.png

Edited by BenStark
  • Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 12:02 PM, Neeranam said:

The sideways thing isn't working out too well. I'll take a look at 16,000.

We're in an asset collapse, USD is the only asset to hold right now.

Edited by ozimoron

7 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

Musk is another one who did great.

After several sales over the last 12 months, he has now sold the remaining of his bitcoin.

All his sales were below his average buying price of 30K

On the last lot alone he lost $373 Million. Which loser said there are no losers with crypto?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-drops-two-month-low-075818552.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/18/2023 at 8:58 AM, BenStark said:

I want to see you back that up with some evidence

So people who started buying at 68K, would now be in a profit?

You can't be that delusional that you need to post such drivel.

image.png.e9ebb42945d752026729379cb1f2b135.png

I guess you didn't want to see the proof. 

It the time where you hide for 2 years and then you can say BTC has fallen from $217,000 to $79,000.