Yet Another Sponsorship Letter Question

I've done a search and can't find anything that really addresses this.

Since I work under the table, I don't have any proof of income and I don't own a home. So my mother will be providing the letter of sponsorship/support.

Should we just out and say she is my girlfriend and we will be staying with my mom? Or should my mom leave me out of the letter all together?

Since I work under the table, I don't have any proof of income and I don't own a home. So my mother will be providing the letter of sponsorship/support.

Should we just out and say she is my girlfriend and we will be staying with my mom? Or should my mom leave me out of the letter all together?

For what country is she to be immigrating to?

To USA. At this point we're just trying to get her a tourist Visa. My mom said she was willing to do whatever she could to help out.

I didn't think a fiance or marriage visa would work out because of my lack of proof of financial support for her. Don't get me wrong. I work and I've been on my own since I was 18. It's just that I don't have any tax returns for the last couple years. So I'm wondering if my mom should leave me out of the letter altogether for now....Or not? I don't know what would be best. I realize the more important part is showing that my GF will return to Thailand, but we're hoping the letter will help some.

To USA. At this point we're just trying to get her a tourist Visa. My mom said she was willing to do whatever she could to help out.

I didn't think a fiance or marriage visa would work out because of my lack of proof of financial support for her. Don't get me wrong. I work and I've been on my own since I was 18. It's just that I don't have any tax returns for the last couple years. So I'm wondering if my mom should leave me out of the letter altogether for now....Or not? I don't know what would be best. I realize the more important part is showing that my GF will return to Thailand, but we're hoping the letter will help some.

K, check out this site, your answers will be there...............Chok Dee!!

http://visajourney.com/forums/index.php?act=home