Is it possible to change school from one province to another without leaving the country?

A teacher on a non b wishes to move to a new school in a different province.  The new school does not want them to leave the country to make a new non b visa as they need them to start immediately.  

Is it possible for the teacher to do this without leaving the country to makea new visa?

If so, could someone explain how. ???? 

yes its possible. all the new teacher or them need is that the new school prepare all the documents for the visa the same day new teacher or them quit from the old job.

there are many things the teacher or them must consider. 

- contract with the school the teacher or them are working now. it says both sides must notify in 2 months? i write this because from your post it seems to me things are like must be as soon as possible. In most cases this is not that important but if its middle of the semester and the school has no other teacher to replace this might create some serious problems. 

- what is the reason the new school doesnt want them to leave the country?! starting immediately doesnt sound like a reasonable request for this because to get a new non-b takes only 2 days max. but some nationalities must go back to their own country to get a new non-b.

-  the teacher must bare in mind that the last day of his visa and staying in thailand is the date on the job termination letter provided by the old school. 

- for the another province its still possible. i have a friend who was working in udon thani and moved to bangkok and didnt leave the country. same situation with the OP. i think he got a document from udon thani immigration explaining the situation (i suggest he provides all the documents from the new school to the immigration where ever he is now) when hes doing everything at bangkok immigration, bangkok immigration also called udon thai immigration and confirmed all things. He contacted with both immigration before doing everything. He was from india so it was very difficult for him. 

good luck and please update

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I don't really know much about the situation regarding their current employment contract situation and future employment.  From what I gather, the new school doesn't want them to leave the country as the new semester starts at the beginning of July and they need them to teach.

I was asked for advice from a close Thai friend regarding the visa situation last night.  I told them that I believe it may be possible. They were communicating this directly with the director. I suggested that it might be best not to rely on my own lack of knowledge and instead  wait for the advice from the experts on this forum!

I really appreciate your quick response.

Have a good day.

On 6/28/2023 at 8:27 AM, frequentlyaskedquestions said:

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I don't really know much about the situation regarding their current employment contract situation and future employment.  From what I gather, the new school doesn't want them to leave the country as the new semester starts at the beginning of July and they need them to teach.

I was asked for advice from a close Thai friend regarding the visa situation last night.  I told them that I believe it may be possible. They were communicating this directly with the director. I suggested that it might be best not to rely on my own lack of knowledge and instead  wait for the advice from the experts on this forum!

I really appreciate your quick response.

Have a good day.

i have many teacher friends so i know many problems they are having at a school.

i hope im wrong but it seems to me it might be a good idea not to work at that school. The first reason is think what they can demand in the future if they dont even want you to go to do your visa just for 2 days. Thats non-sense. Plus they should know how getting the visa works. I have a feeling this school will do things you wont be happy in the future. Do they pay your visa and work permit? that might be another reason why they dont want you to do in another country. 

good luck