Trump, DeSantis seek to prove who’s tougher on immigration

Social Media

image.png

Former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) are engaged in an escalating back-and-forth over their respective immigration plans, competing over who presents the more hawkish vision on the border.

On Tuesday, DeSantis rolled out his immigration proposal, titled “Mission Stop the Invasion No Excuses,” a clear jab at Trump’s handling of the issue during his administration. DeSantis’s plan calls for an end to birthright citizenship, and he has endorsed the use of “deadly force” against migrants suspected of drug trafficking. 

The plan has drawn Trump’s ire, with the former president accusing DeSantis of ripping off his policy. 

“Well, his plan is my plan,” Trump told Semafor on Tuesday. “I mean, he’s basically copied everything I said — catch and release, finish the wall.”

STORY

image.png

Is Ronnie going to make the kids orphans like Donnie did?ronnies new law requiring employers verify immigration status goes into effect today that will gut any farming business in Florida for sure going to hit the fan rite quick in Florida with the loss of the Disney jobs,investment now the growers ouch!

• Like 1