Teva sandals in Pattaya

NewGuy

I bought my current pair years ago and they’re on their last legs. Before I saw them on offer Central Festival floor three but now they are not there. Lots of waving and pointing but no help.

Does anyone know a shoe store in Pattaya the sells Teva sandals?  Thanks.

Edited by NewGuy
Spelling

Not all Tevas are made the same, I had one pair that were comfortable and lasted many years, I bought another pair of Tevas but not the same style and they were uncomfortable and felt cheap.

I'd suggest using Lazada and don't buy their cheapest ones.

https://www.lazada.co.th/shop-mens-shoes/teva/?spm=a2o4m.pdp_revamp.0.0.5f6e326cZwJLOr

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NewGuy said:

Does anyone know a shoe store in Pattaya the sells Teva sandals?

They used to be available in the Discount mall sports shop at the top of Thrappassit. Almost as far as you could go in the main building furthest away from the Lotus store on Suk. Not looked for a while so unsure if still stocked.

Phetphet, great work! The site says they are to be found in Champion, Terminal 21, Pattaya.  There is a location in Chon Buri (province or city?) as well but I can’t figure it out.

On 7/6/2023 at 6:13 AM, NewGuy said:

There is a location in Chon Buri (province or city?) as well but I can’t figure it out.

There's a map link next to the shop name which seems to point to Central Pattaya shopping mall.