IKEA online order headache, and some good news

OneMoreFarang

When i ordered my kitchen and other stuff online stock is an issue so you end up having several deliveries rather than one. It's better to do it yourself online rather than hope they will process all the items in person, easy to make a mistake. I assembled some stuff, they assembled trickier things like wardrobes which are heavy

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

When i ordered my kitchen and other stuff online stock is an issue so you end up having several deliveries rather than one. It's better to do it yourself online rather than hope they will process all the items in person, easy to make a mistake. I assembled some stuff, they assembled trickier things like wardrobes which are heavy

Luckily all the important parts will come with my first delivery. If a front panel or two are a little late that is no big deal.

And I will assemble it myself. By now I saw enough construction workers who are not even able to put a screw straight into anything and then use a drill to overwind (not sure if that is the correct word) them.

• Like 1

I ordered already some more.

It seems IKEA adds to their stock every day. What was yesterday not there might be in stock tomorrow.

It's a little boring to check every day. But it's good that it doesn't take weeks before items are available again.

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I ordered already some more.

It seems IKEA adds to their stock every day. What was yesterday not there might be in stock tomorrow.

It's a little boring to check every day. But it's good that it doesn't take weeks before items are available again.

Depends on the item, i had to wait a couple of weeks before