Best online computer store in Thailand with good customer service in English for core i5 desktop computers?

Best online computer store in Thailand with good customer service in English for core i5 desktop computers?

I want to quickly buy an ASUS or Dell Desktop computer with a core i5 and 16 GB of RAM and a 3 year onsite warranty - other good brands considered... I don't need a monitor.

I also need a high end ASUS router for a large two story building.

I know about Invade IT - good service but not much in stock...

Thank you!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TravelerEastWest said:

I want to quickly buy an ASUS or Dell Desktop computer with a core i5 and 16 GB of RAM and a 3 year onsite warranty - other good brands considered... I don't need a monitor.

I also need a high end ASUS router for a large two story building.

I know about Invade IT - good service but not much in stock...

Thank you!

Invade, and all other big PC sellers, will get you anything available in Thailand in days.

• Like 1

Buy direct from Asus or Dell sometimes manufacturers will offer onsite warranty either same day or next day.

shops have to go through a claim process of submitting a claim to the manufacturer for approval before they can replace a part that all takes time

Don't know about English or customer service, as yet to need after sales/purchase.

Last laptops we bought were from;

Lenovo: laptop for wife

JIB: 2 ASUS laptops; me/daughter

also a fan of Advice Distributors

24 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Buy direct from Asus or Dell sometimes manufacturers will offer onsite warranty either same day or next day.

shops have to go through a claim process of submitting a claim to the manufacturer for approval before they can replace a part that all takes time

Interesting idea, thank you - I went to their websites and didn't see how to order direct - I will look again

I just brought a new computer from a shop in our local town a new modal to, ticks all the boxes, except one they do not speak English, and that will be your big stumbling block .

So, buy one online likes of Amazon they will send to Thailand ,or as has been said JIB, they are competitive on prices. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kickstart said:

I just brought a new computer from a shop in our local town a new modal to, ticks all the boxes, except one they do not speak English, and that will be your big stumbling block .

So, buy one online likes of Amazon they will send to Thailand ,or as has been said JIB, they are competitive on prices. 

Thank you for the ideas but:

JIB online is mostly sold-out of desktops and their store in the mall did not have much.

Amazon would be very difficult to deal with if there was any problem...

• Like 1

Bangkok fortune mall forgot which floor but one floor nothing but it shops the only place I could find a intel nuc with the parts to go in it 500 gb hard drive 2 32 gb memory cards. 64 bit operating system 11th generation intel core i7 @2.8

3 minutes ago, Havefunme said:

Bangkok fortune mall forgot which floor but one floor nothing but it shops the only place I could find a intel nuc with the parts to go in it 500 gb hard drive 2 32 gb memory cards. 64 bit operating system 11th generation intel core i7 @2.8

I am in Chiang Mai do they have  branch here? If so I will go tomorrow morning.

I always shop between Jib or Advice, for online things like parts that I build myself, rarely had to interact with them, same day or express 2-3 hours delivery in Bangkok from these two is very convenient
If the pre-built name brand are out of stock, they can build you one to spec 

Invade IT for stuff I can't get anywhere else, as their price is a bit higher, if you need to speak or email someone in English,  I supposed they're worth it

For more mom and pop store, 

Compute and More, not sure about their online service but used to have a chat with them at their store in Palladium and 

Big corporate, I successfully order direct from Acer and Dell, never Asus

36 minutes ago, TravelerEastWest said:

Interesting idea, thank you - I went to their websites and didn't see how to order direct - I will look again

https://www.asus.com/th/store/

https://www.lenovo.com/th/th/pc

https://www.acer.com/th-th/desktops-and-all-in-ones

https://th.dellexperience.co/premium-support/

Not sure if dell thailand sell direct asus does as I have bought an asus desktop

other  brands that have sell direct are acer ( I personally don't like acer as they make it very diffcult to find the actually part and Lenova

18 minutes ago, nglodnig said:

I would use a local store ???? 

Depends if you are window shopping use local store or if you know exactly what you want

I have gone into electronics known what exactly what I was looking for salesperson isn't interested in the product I am interested in because there is  a special brand promotion on a different brand and when I say brand promotion = larger commission offered to sales staff

7 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Depends if you are window shopping use local store or if you know exactly what you want

I have gone into electronics known what exactly what I was looking for salesperson isn't interested in the product I am interested in because there is  a special brand promotion on a different brand and when I say brand promotion = larger commission offered to sales staff

I understand - I want a PC tower (no monitor needed) Core i5, SSD hard drive, 16GB Ram and a 3 year onsite warranty. My budget is mid 20s

14 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

The asus site was not easy to navigate to what I want if could order it I would do so...

12 minutes ago, TravelerEastWest said:

I understand - I want a PC tower (no monitor needed) Core i5, SSD hard drive, 16GB Ram and a 3 year onsite warranty. My budget is mid 20s

look for an i5 processor that has on board cpu Intel UHD Graphics  if your don't need huge graphics for gaming

INTEL CORE I5-13400F LGA 1700 No Integrated Graphics 6,900 baht

CORE I5-13400 LGA 1700 on board cpu Intel UHD Graphics 730 8,290 baht

I have seen desktops advertised for sale at 60% less than the desktops with huge graphic cards look for integrated graphic or No VGA in the description

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TravelerEastWest said:

JIB, at least on their website, has Dell Vostro models like what you're seeking with a 3-year warranty. JIB has several branches in Chiang Mai, but you'd have to check with them as to what they may have in stock in the stores vs what they'd have to order in.

https://www.jib.co.th/web/product/readProduct/58422/135/DESKTOP-PC--คอมพิวเตอร์ตั้งโต๊ะ--DELL-VOSTRO-3020SFF-W268412018STH

No. 99,99/1,99/2, Moo 4, Central Festival Chiang Mai, Room No. 357, 3rd Floor, Super Highway Road, Fa Ham Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai Province 50000
Business hours: 11.00 - 21.30
Phone: 063-474-5278

No. 29 Icon Square Building, Room No. B125-B126, 1st Floor, Hussadhisawee Road, Si Phum Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai Province 50200
Business hours: 09.30 - 19.30
Phone: 053-226-167 , 090-651-0023

No. 312/1, Computer Plaza Shopping Center, Room No. A10, 1st Floor, Maneenopparat Road, Si Phum Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai Province 50200
Phone: 063-373-1649

https://www.jib.co.th/web/branch/

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

advice has only one Intel with no vga

https://www.advice.co.th/product/computer-set-intel/set-intel/คอมประกอบ-advice-computer-set-intel-i176-i5-13400-no-vga

They also have some ryzen desktops with no vga starting from 11K

normally you need to look at their website after midnight as by the morning some models will have been removed once they go out of stock

My friend and I were pricing out all the components of an Intel i5 PC the other day:

i5 CPU - 5000 baht

Mainboard LGA 1200 - 3000 baht

Case - 2000 baht

Power Supply - 2000 baht

DDR 4 16GB RAM - 2000 baht

Standoffs - 200 baht

Power cable - 100

CPU Fan - 500 Baht

TOTAL - 14,800 Baht

5 hours ago, vinny41 said:

advice has only one Intel with no vga

https://www.advice.co.th/product/computer-set-intel/set-intel/คอมประกอบ-advice-computer-set-intel-i176-i5-13400-no-vga

They also have some ryzen desktops with no vga starting from 11K

normally you need to look at their website after midnight as by the morning some models will have been removed once they go out of stock

Thank you! Good to know. Advice was about 2,000 baht cheaper than InvadeIt for the same model! But I couldn't find how to show teh website in English - am I missing something?

3 hours ago, Led Lolly Yellow Lolly said:

Ditto on JIB. They even send you a video of them packing your order. By far the best online IT retailer in Thailand.
InvadeIT are lame, they fill their website with stock they don't have, or never will have. They're also more expensive than anywhere else. Frankly I'm surprised they're still in business.

Agree on Invades stock and prices but the website user friendly which counts for a lot at least with me...

5 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

JIB, at least on their website, has Dell Vostro models like what you're seeking with a 3-year warranty. JIB has several branches in Chiang Mai, but you'd have to check with them as to what they may have in stock in the stores vs what they'd have to order in.

https://www.jib.co.th/web/product/readProduct/58422/135/DESKTOP-PC--คอมพิวเตอร์ตั้งโต๊ะ--DELL-VOSTRO-3020SFF-W268412018STH

No. 99,99/1,99/2, Moo 4, Central Festival Chiang Mai, Room No. 357, 3rd Floor, Super Highway Road, Fa Ham Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai Province 50000
Business hours: 11.00 - 21.30
Phone: 063-474-5278

No. 29 Icon Square Building, Room No. B125-B126, 1st Floor, Hussadhisawee Road, Si Phum Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai Province 50200
Phone: 053-226-167 , 090-651-0023

No. 312/1, Computer Plaza Shopping Center, Room No. A10, 1st Floor, Maneenopparat Road, Si Phum Subdistrict, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai Province 50200
Phone: 063-373-1649

https://www.jib.co.th/web/branch/

Very helpful! Thank you. I only knew about the Central Festival store which is small.