Best ways to pull yourself out of a slump?

bob smith

18 hours ago, TimeMachine said:

Perhaps a too aggressive statement about the flag.  Let me put it more gently.  It is getting to the point where an idea is being pushed on people too much,  much like when a religious or sales  person comes knocking on your door.  They should leave when told not interested in a polite manner.  Sometimes that happens but sometimes the religious person wont leave until you agree with all they have to offer. Be gay or straight or whatever you like but part of gender such as sexuality is a private matter and should be dealt with sensitively and not paraded or used to influence. Of course there are those that have more evil reactions. Sorry for that.  A part of humanity that is here to stay it seems. 

just fighting fire with fire as some wanna put their rights above others......as this forum proves

16 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

just fighting fire with fire as some wanna put their rights above others......as this forum proves

Such is life. I agree with you but I would say everyone, and not some, puts their rights above others at one stage or another. I am guilty of that. Don't be brought down by others is another bit of advice. Stay positive sufferers.

Edited by TimeMachine

9 hours ago, Alidiver said:

1...Exercise every day

2...Set yourself something to do every day, it may be minimal, only a few minutes, but do it. 

3...Have the JD and girls only as a reward for doing the above.

Good Luck

Number 2 is an important one for me. Go down to the shop to buy some milk today. For someone who has not experienced mental changes may think what a lazy <deleted>. But I'll think whoever is trying to get past issues and does something like that, I say well done. Now tomorrow's plan?

I remember back when I was young and healthy minded. I would not understand what depressed people go through. Now I know and don't criticize. Just joke sometimes.

What did the dog say during the Great Depression?
These are ruff times

Edited by TimeMachine

Can I suggest at blowing 20,000 Baht per experience plus the JB; get out and travel around.

20,000 Baht per episode will take you along way, both within and outside of Thailand.

Experience different places and different cultures, you never know who you might meet that could positively change your life forever.

As they say, "If you never go, you will never know"

Good luck

• 1 month later...