IPTV advice update

bungalow1969

On 7/12/2023 at 8:25 AM, bungalow1969 said:

Hi,

I just wanted to come back on here and thank everyone for all the advice given to me on choices of IPTV packages. 

Obviously I couldn't chose them all but I went with a guy called Eric who a few guys on here will know who I mean I'm sure.

Excellent choice, excellent support, highly recommended. 

Sorry for starting a new thread but the old one got closed

Cheers

What apps do you use to stream IPTV?

On 7/13/2023 at 10:08 AM, wildpuppet72 said:

How to contact Eric I want to apply for iptv also 

I have contacted Eric already, if it's any help I can let you know if I decided to go with it!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:16 PM, jimn said:

You dont need Eric for IPTV. Its so easy to do yourself. The best provider by far is Wizz TV. Just google them, they are well established. Just order the package you want and follow the instructions they send you. 

I have a yearly package for a single connection with VPN for 3,100 baht or £73. I bought separately an Android box. You just download Wizz TV to it, its only an app and away you go. All Sports channels across the world, 100's of movies and 100's of on demand content. 1,000's to choose from. I brought my Andriod box back to the UK with me as I am here for a few months and it works perfect over here as well. Works best when diectly connected via an ethernet cable but works fine on a strong wifi via a firestick.

There is a lot of fear around installing IPTV yourself thats why people like Eric are making a business of doing it for you. It is very easy as long as you follow the instructions.

You can install Eric's app on your own Android box.

Easy to do yourself.

1 hour ago, BenStark said:

Looks like Eric has been in the game for quite some years, so must be doing something right. Will give him a try as well I guess.

@ChrisKC did you sign up yet with Eric, and if so want to share your experience?

Bear with me for a few hours today. I have a couple more questions to ask of him about my devices - will get back to you.

I am feeling good about his fast, friendly and informative responses so far.

On 7/14/2023 at 9:17 AM, Medicine Man said:

I have found Tivimate to have the best interface. A very slick app 

Agreed. I use Tivi as my 'go to' app. As you use Tivi you obvioulsy have the M3U url therefore you could always try IPTV Extreme Pro from the play store. There is no trial, you have to purchase the app but it is cheap, about B50 and well worth it. Not as slick as Tivi but many many more otions including a buffer that I describe how to implement in Tivi below:-

One of the benefits of Tivi is you can set VLC as an external player to remove buffering due to Internet issues with Live streams.
All that is required is to change a couple of VLC settings to form a 1 minute pre-load FiFo in RAM which will either remove or significantly reduce buffering.
Smarters does the same for Catch-Up and VOD.

8 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

Bear with me for a few hours today. I have a couple more questions to ask of him about my devices - will get back to you.

I am feeling good about his fast, friendly and informative responses so far.

I will be signing up tomorrow. Everything good with me including a 6 hour trial to familiarise with the system

I've been using Eric's fab service for the last 6 or 7 years. Always been great service and if any problems with the streams, which does happen from time to time with IPTV, he will sort it and keep you informed on what is going on. Can't recommend him highly enough.