Lab Leak Theory SUPPRESSED By Fauci and Co.? BOMBSHELL Details In NEW Oversight Report

Social Media

Interesting because the actual authors of the report were clear on the conclusions of the Proximal Origin report at the oversight committee meetings and its not the same as the Republicans are claiming.

This published from the Washington Post yesterday.

GOP probes covid origin paper as authors protest ‘absurd’ allegations

Fauci, Collins and the virologists have denied the Republican allegations as baseless and politically motivated, saying they updated their positions as they studied the virus, and two of the paper’s authors defended their work in front of the panel on Tuesday.

“Let me categorically say that these allegations are absurd and false,” Kristian Andersen, a Scripps Research scientist and co-author of the paper, testified in prepared remarks. The “conclusions stated in Proximal Origin were based on scientific data and analyses by a team of international scientists with extensive track records in studying virus emergence and evolution,” he said. “None of this work was influenced by Dr. Fauci.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/07/11/covid-origins-house-hearing-scientists/

https://archive.ph/k0Iaz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Interesting because the actual authors of the report were clear on the conclusions of the Proximal Origin report at the oversight committee meetings and its not the same as the Republicans are claiming.

This published from the Washington Post yesterday.

GOP probes covid origin paper as authors protest ‘absurd’ allegations

Fauci, Collins and the virologists have denied the Republican allegations as baseless and politically motivated, saying they updated their positions as they studied the virus, and two of the paper’s authors defended their work in front of the panel on Tuesday.

“Let me categorically say that these allegations are absurd and false,” Kristian Andersen, a Scripps Research scientist and co-author of the paper, testified in prepared remarks. The “conclusions stated in Proximal Origin were based on scientific data and analyses by a team of international scientists with extensive track records in studying virus emergence and evolution,” he said. “None of this work was influenced by Dr. Fauci.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2023/07/11/covid-origins-house-hearing-scientists/

https://archive.ph/k0Iaz

I found your post very interesting, in fact  I watched most of the meeting......

House Oversight Committee Chairman and podiatrist Brad Wenstrup, and Gym Jordan House Judicial Committee Chairman and lawyer who failed to pass the Bar, acting as a proxy for Senator Paul Rand self-licenced eye doctor and Fauci antagonist, were out of there depth and failed miserably in discussing the origin of COVID with renowned virologist Professor Kristian Andersen.

Andersen summed up the GOP's Committee's almost six month and no doubt expensive witch hunt to blame Fauci for COVID and vindicate Trump with the following words:

'It's important that we focus on what's possible versus what is plausible or probable and what we actually have evidence for, anything is possible'

https://www.c-span.org/video/?529219-1/hearing-origins-covid-19

Edited by LosLobo
  • Like 1

I think everyone today needs to listen to what Carl Sagan said directly about this issue. Only he said it in 1996 in his last interview. Sagan was  famous for his understanding of the relationship between science and humanity. Note, he's  discussing understanding science not believing.

Video starts at 1:28 with his profesy. Start at the beginning for background.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, rabas said:

I think everyone today needs to listen to what Carl Sagan said directly about this issue. Only he said it in 1996 in his last interview. Sagan was  famous for his understanding of the relationship between science and humanity. Note, he's  discussing understanding science not believing.

Video starts at 1:28 with his profesy. Start at the beginning for background.

When prophet Carl Sagan was talking about the next charlatan, I wonder who he could be referring to?

Seems GOP is still attacking science and technology as it was back 20 years ago.

Their current attack on education is evident by their recent college loan reversal. 

"The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant." - Maximilien de Robespierre.