Chonlanan Confirms Pita Will Be Named PM Again Next Week

webfact

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Genius, genius, genius.

Silly me, here I was thinking that the Senators are risking all to deny Pita because they knew he would implement policies the would end their parasitic existence.

Don't I feel like an idiot.

If you thought anyone 1 leader, of 1 party, of a coalition govt would have much influence for any change, under the current Constitution and Senate make up, then you're assessment may be accurate.

Don't be too hard on yourself though, many make that mistake.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

53 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

The fact that he can't get the votes for PM, shows how little influence he would have as PM.

No, it shows how terrified the establishment is of him. The fact they would countenance the man from Dubai over Pita demonstrates this

In any fair game the result is beyond any dispute but this is definitely not a fair game...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, flyingtlger said:

This is better than fiction....

Fiction books usually have a happy ending: The hero kills the dragon and returns to universal acclaim and marries the King's daughter.

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Clueless ? ... all that, and has anything changed ?

... if you think anything is going to change, then I'm not the one who's clueless ????

A counsel of despair.

Real human beings live in hope and try, to the best of their ability, to help to make things better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mfd101 said:

A counsel of despair.

Real human beings live in hope and try, to the best of their ability, to help to make things better.

Banging you head against the wall over. & over hurts.  There's hope, and there is reality.

Instead of trying to change the system, use the system, as it can be very profitable.  And ... without hurting anyone.

Wonder why foreigners even care.   I'm assuming you'll be down there protesting with them.

A man of action instead of just talking talking on a forum ... good for you.

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Instead of trying to change the system, use the system, as it can be very profitable.  And ... without hurting anyone.

Not everyone is able to 'use the system' - the poor, the uneducated, all those many many poor people amongst whom I live who have been taught nothing but passivity and submission ...

And who is it who hurts them and prevents them from ever rising up and improving their lives and those of their children? Who is it who exploits 'the system' for their own endless and corrupt profit at the expense of everyone else? It is precisely those you say we should emulate!

4 minutes ago, mfd101 said:

Not everyone is able to 'use the system' - the poor, the uneducated, all those many many poor people amongst whom I live who have been taught nothing but passivity and submission ...

And who is it who hurts them and prevents them from ever rising up and improving their lives and those of their children? Who is it who exploits 'the system' for their own endless and corrupt profit at the expense of everyone else? It is precisely those you say we should emulate!

Plenty of poor & uneducated have become quite successful.  I'm living proof, as are many people I know in the USA, and here in TH.

Blaming the system is not a reason, it's just an excuse.  

Have a Nice Day

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Denim said:

I think everybody knows by now that serious street protests are likely to occur if Pita and Move Forward get sidelined.

People have had enough . Things could get very ugly.

Should another coup then occur to ' restore order ' it will wreck Thailands financial standing.

Neither will a minority government with Prawit as PM  be a happy ending a planned by the old school.

No it won't all was already full of the uprising and "french" postings on the 13th....and than nothing.

The last coup strongly improved Thailands financial standing (until Prayuth did Covid lockdowns and destroyed everything good he did)

BREAKING: Deputy Pheu Thai Party leader Phumtham Wechayachai says Sun it's not conclusive yet that Move Forward Party PM candidate #Pita will be nominated again on Weds for a 2nd vote. Phumtham adds the 8-party coalition will discuss the matter on Mon evening.

https://twitter.com/KhaosodEnglish/status/1680433082242072577