Hunter Biden’s lawyer tells Trump posts are putting family in danger

Social Media

Hope there is a way hunter could sue trump and collect that would be awesome!obviously Trump could care less ,heck through his inability to let others do what was needed to be done caused the deaths of 10s of thousands of Americans 

• Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Trippy said:

I remember the dems were impeaching him the January when Covid started. I also remember him listening to Fauci, and having daily news conferences about it. I also remember Trump being called racist when he stopped travel to certain countries that had covid.

Yes hindsight is always 20/20, but in the panic the world was facing what could he have done differently given what was known about covid at the time. 

And don't forget he had the warp speed program to develop a vaccine in months instead of the normal decades it usually takes.

So blaming him for covid is just silly.

Trippy trump was informed 6 months prior to playing it down to the public (listen to the bob woodward tapes) sir he was grossly negligent and it cost many lives tragically unfortunately it is the truth.there were folks working on a vaccine before trump became involved thank god he dident mess that up also do you recall the shambles the vaccination program was untle we got competent leadership under Biden that’s the sad truth of the matter it didn’t have to be as bad as it was.nobody’s blaming trump (for) Covid the response yup he failed and it cost lives lots of lives that’s not silly that’s tragic 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Trippy said:

I remember the dems were impeaching him the January when Covid started. I also remember him listening to Fauci, and having daily news conferences about it. I also remember Trump being called racist when he stopped travel to certain countries that had covid.

Yes hindsight is always 20/20, but in the panic the world was facing what could he have done differently given what was known about covid at the time. 

And don't forget he had the warp speed program to develop a vaccine in months instead of the normal decades it usually takes.

What could he have done differently? He could have chosen not to downplay the possible danger posed by the pandemic when it reached the USA. He could not have predicted that it would be over by Easter of 2020. He could not have advocated the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for covid. He could have warned his supporters that ivermectin was not a valid treatment for covid. He could have avoided presiding over super-spreader events

As for the warp speed program...first off, fast development in the US began before the warp speed program. And while it would have been shocking if Trump hadn't pushed for full speed ahead vaccine program. it's a sign of the low bar set for him that he is congratulated for not impeding vaccine development.

Just so you know, the first mRNA vaccine to get FDA approval was developed in Germany by BioNTech. Nothing to do with the Trump administrations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm wondering if Hunter's life decisions are playing any role in this so-called danger he and his family are facing? Can't all be Trump's fault, can it?

This doesn't look safe, looks risky to others also. He is above the law.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-driving-170-mph-porsche-among-new-laptop-photos-posted-online

Edited by SunnyinBangrak
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Trippy said:

He's not a scientist, nobody in power knew what was going on at that time. You think Biden would have done better?

Looking back now, a so called super spreader event didn't make anything worse. What about the nationwide riots during the summer of 2020, didn't see any of them wearing a mask. 

Nobody knew what was going on at the time? Really? You think epidemiologist were unsure whether the pandemic would end by Easter?

I seriously doubt Biden would have been advocating for the use of hydroxychloroquine. How many people died from using quack remedies instead of getting vaccinated?

Trump campaign rallies led to more than 30,000 coronavirus cases, Stanford researchers say

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/31/coronavirus-trump-campaign-rallies-led-to-30000-cases-stanford-researchers-say.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stevenl said:

No doubt the lawyers are correct and it could lead to attacks on the Bidens. But I don't see how he could be legally forced to shut up.

Trump did ask why the Federal prosecutor had sought misdemeanor charges instead of a death sentence for Hunter Biden. But I don't suppose that implying that someone deserves a death sentence isn't the same thing as a death threat.

27 minutes ago, Trippy said:

He's not a scientist, nobody in power knew what was going on at that time. You think Biden would have done better?

Biden would have been far better. It takes a remarkable blowhard of a fool, to ignore US scientists and state department intel (about Wuhan), and buy into China's happy propaganda during the first months of the Wuhan virus. He did that, while claiming it would all go away once summer came. 

After it did not just 'go away',  he used it to divide the nation. Instead of pulling people together he set them at loggerheads and encouraged a fight; culture wars. You have to go back to Warren G Harding to find someone as inept & incompetent. At least that old geezer died while in office.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

"I also remember Trump being called racist when he stopped travel to certain countries that had covid."

You also remember Trump's propaganda but not reality. The reality is that Trump was being called racist for banning flights from Muslim countries, not China.