Cleaning Supplies

Wongkitlo

24 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Just FYI - you can edit out anything after the "html?" when providing links.  Someone had to tell me.  

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/tktt-mop-wringer-pail-mop-bucket-cart-janitor-cleaner-cart-casters-mop-pail-baldi-mop-beroda-serbaa-i3979354011-s15406105063.html?

Thanks. I have seen them. Am set on the round buckets. Must have cleaned too many hotels, offices etc over the years to want to change. Dont think the cart ones give enough control over the amount of  water you are putting on the floors.

14 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Just FYI - you can edit out anything after the "html?" when providing links.  Someone had to tell me. 

Yep, just type in 'Link' as an alternative to several inches of gobbledegook!

15 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

There is a link button on the top bar when making a post.  You can click it and copy the link into the top section and on the bottom section type in what you want to show in the post.  Cleans it up quite a bit.

Edited by rwill
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, rwill said:

There is a link button on the top bar when making a post.  You can click it and copy the link into the top section and on the bottom section type in what you want to show in the post.  Cleans it up quite a bit.

Could that not be considered in violation of forum rules however?

26. You will not post links that do not lead to the website the link indicates. Links that are misleading or redirect to a site different than the one indicated are not allowed. Shortened versions of URLs and affiliate links are not permitted.

2 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Could that not be considered in violation of forum rules however?

No. That’s covered by “type in at the bottom what you want to post” e.g. “Mop bucket Lazada”

• Like 1