90-Day Report...but I moved to a new address

Hello everyone,

the time has come to renew the 90-day report, but in the meantime I bought a condo and moved to the new address.

Can I report directly with the new address or do I have to register it with a different procedure first?

Thank you in advance for your kindness.

3 hours ago, BritTim said:

You just need to have successfully submitted a TM30 notification first.

I'm still waiting for the documents by real estate agent (probably the yellow book?). Is TM30 also required?

Edited by zhounan

4 minutes ago, zhounan said:

I'm still waiting for the documents by real estate agent (probably the yellow book?). Is TM30 also required?

A TM 30 is always required whenever you change your address, regardless of a 90 day reporting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, bbko said:

A TM 30 is always required whenever you change your address, regardless of a 90 day reporting.

Excuse me for asking a stupid question, but this is the first time doing this procedure.

Who has to sign the TM30 to confirm my new address?

• Like 1

Submit a TM-30 ..NOW!!

Do it as POSSESSOR.  A TM-30 ....MUST... be filed within 24 hours of moving.

Take ANY documents with your name and new address, utility deposits, WiFi deposit etc

I always move on a Friday after 18;00 so I have until IO closing on monday to submit.

15 hours ago, zhounan said:

Who has to sign the TM30 to confirm my new address?

You sign the report as POSSESSOR.  A 90 DAY report is REQUIRED when you spend 90 days in the Kingdom..period.  You can do up to 5 days early.

Contrary to some advice, YOU are responsible that ALL YOUR immigration paperwork is up to date.

As I have said before, a friend of mine was fined 23,000bt for paperwork NOT up to date, and also a "ding" in his immigration file.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, edwardflory said:

You sign the report as POSSESSOR.  A 90 DAY report is REQUIRED when you spend 90 days in the Kingdom..period.  You can do up to 5 days early.

You can do the 90-day report in person up to 15 days early or penalty free during a grace period that runs for seven days after the due date. You can do it online right up to the due date (but not for late reports during the grace period). It is also possible to do it by mail at most offices.

On 7/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, BritTim said:

90-day report in person up to 15 days early

15 days online,h usually 5 days in person unless there is a VERY GOOD circumstance to get done  earlier.  AGAIN it depends on the LOCAL IO policy

1 minute ago, edwardflory said:

15 days online,h usually 5 days in person unless there is a VERY GOOD circumstance to get done  earlier.  AGAIN it depends on the LOCAL IO policy

Based on experience, I can well believe there could be rogue offices. However, the official regulations are very clear. In person, you can do the report up to 15 days before and seven days after.

• Thumbs Up 1

Having moved to  new address, your first 90-day report confirming that you are staying at that new address has to be done in person, and cannot be done on-line. 

This probably to ensure that you have done the required TM-30 notification of having moved to that new address, which needs to be done within 24 hours of arrival at the new address.  Note that most Imm Offices are lenient on the time for that TM-30 notification, but do strive to do it in 1-2 weeks after arrival.  As usual there will be also some Offices/officers that will make use of the opportunity to fine for you having done it 'late'.  

Note that while the first 90-day report needs to be done in person, that the TM-30 notification can be done on-line either using the App or the IO TM-30 website.