Paint Ball Ranges In Pattaya?

Gerry290

There is a paintball place just off Jomtien Beach Rd (soi 8 or 9-ish) and I think there may be another one located near the go-kart track off Thepprasit Road. Sorry I don't have any details or websites etc, but if I pass it on the way home I'll stop by and ask for information for you.

Great thanks so far.

What I am really looking for is a Paint Ball range that is out in the countryside somewhere, that would have a very big outside area. (as opposed to a smaller enclosed space).

A friend of mine, trains international security personnel and has a fwe big contracts with different police forces, and is starting to hold training here in Thailand, so they actually need somewhere, where professional security professionals (e.g. Bodyguards, Police, etc etc) can go out and simulate exercises for real. (as opposed to running an office after work on a friday type goiod excuse for a few beers type trip)

(for example they are doing their real shooting on either the range the Thai Police, or Military use outside BKK, but need to rent a paint ball range, to simulate being under live fire... or something like that!!)

I am sure I saw a big one about 45 mins outside Pattaya at one stage but cannot remember where or what is name etc??

I googled Paint Ball Pattaya (as I always do before I come on here asking stupid questions) and any I found the URLs for web sites did not work no more??!???

As any info on a top range with lots of outdoors to play soldier, please let us know?

Thanks

Gerry

Great thanks so far.

What I am really looking for is a Paint Ball range that is out in the countryside somewhere, that would have a very big outside area. (as opposed to a smaller enclosed space).

A friend of mine, trains international security personnel and has a fwe big contracts with different police forces, and is starting to hold training here in Thailand

To do that he should have official government support.

That support should identify possible existing sites or areas that could be developed.

(In the latter case the likely scenario would be that your friend invests the money to develop the area, then his business / work permit will be found to be faulty - so he has to leave everything behind with his Thai sponsor)

Gerry, for live firing exercises, how's about Soi 17 after 3am. Just start an argument with a bunch of guys on honda waves outside the 7Eleven :o

Ops!!!! that would get good live firing I say!!!!

Hit First, Hit Fast, Hit Furious, and Hit F**King Frequent...

to quote somthing Top Uk Self Protection Expert and once notorious bouncer in some of Uks roughest night Geoff Thompson said! :D

There you go, free Self Defense Tactical Krav Maga lesson for you!

• 4 weeks later...