Pitbull Attack in Chonburi Ends Tragically

webfact

7 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

The trailer park meth lab pit bull is  a new one. Do they look like this?

image.thumb.png.405dc5db0fc500b190263b4ffcab3243.png

Here is the other typical pit bull owner to be worried about.

image.png.e83d33cc2215c3ea1caded17c44116c8.png

Tattooed white supremacists  and a bunch of black kids?

I'm puzzled

1 minute ago, NorthernRyland said:

People know full well what a pitfall is and what types of owners are especially worrisome when they keep them.

I've never been called worrisome before.... ????

Just now, NorthernRyland said:

If you live in America you'll know the type. Middle class people of any race doesn't keep pit bulls on literal chains and clip their ears etc... it's a always a specific type of thug.

Why are you turning it into a black and white thing?

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Sorry, did I use too many long words. Allow me to simplify.

You cannot ban "PitBulls" because they are not a breed.

Do you really know how to use long words? 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, sungod said:

Why are you turning it into a black and white thing?

Because the same type of white and black person owns pit bulls??? Maybe you're different but pay attention to who prefers these breeds. That's a large reason we have so many problems with them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

This is nonsense, you don't need an absolute standard with 0% margin of error. People know full well what a pitfall is and what types of owners are especially worrisome when they keep them. The dog genome is well documented and you could classify the breed with precision if you really wanted to. 

No, people don't know full well what a "Pitfall" is as this thread so brilliantly demonstrates.????

Their bigoted views on the owners (including a picture of a group of black people walking their dogs) has already been debunked.

Like I said, these threads are a magnet for the ignorant. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, NorthernRyland said:

Because the same type of white and black person owns pit bulls??? Maybe you're different but pay attention to who prefers these breeds. That's a large reason we have so many problems with them.

Good point well made.

The pittie that languishes poolside in an 12-bedroom Beverly Hills sprawl or has the run of a 10-acre estate in Berkshire has an inarguably better life than the one chained on the balcony of an apartment in the Mission District or cooped up in a Toxteth high-rise.

Tom Brady was a big player in Sam Bankman's crypto fraud.  So he is like the former CEC President times a million.  There's about 5000 better looking chicks up at CMU than his supermodel eurotrash wife, too.  

Denver banned pitbulls, you can look up the wording.  About one in a hundred thais are responsible pet owners., and that would give benefit of the doubt to those with large dogs and almost zero land.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

This is nonsense, you don't need an absolute standard with 0% margin of error. People know full well what a pitfall is and what types of owners are especially worrisome when they keep them. The dog genome is well documented and you could classify the breed with precision if you really wanted to. 

So are Staffordshire Bull Terriers ok?

14 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

No, people don't know full well what a "Pitfall" is as this thread so brilliantly demonstrates.????

Their bigoted views on the owners (including a picture of a group of black people walking their dogs) has already been debunked.

BS. make a test which shows a lis of all dog breeds at random and people will have something like a 95% success rate of selecting the pit bull. 

here's a question for you, in America which races prefer which breeds? I don't have the data but I'm certain blacks and hispanics prefer pit bulls at a much greater rate than whites and asians. 0% chance all races prefer all breeds equally.

• Like 1