TM30 - awaiting confirmation?

Hi all, my landlord sent me this screenshot saying he had finally done the TM30 online at https://tm30.io/faq , 3 and half weeks late, mind. I'm just wondering how long these things take to be processed and whether he will receive some confirmation that I'm good to go. Very annoying that the IO will be shut from tomorrow as well as early next week. If had confirmation that the TM30 has now been processed and I can go and get a visa extension, I'd go today.

image.png

6 hours ago, Caldera said:

The TM30 notification itself is instant, but the initial registration of the residence can take some time, depending on the immigration office and the documents supplied ti register.

Hi Caldera, thanks for your response. By some time, do you mean about 24 hours or more like a few days? I don't know if my landlord has received any sort of confirmation as of yet. He went to S'pore to watch Tottenham and isn't responding to messages right now. Not surprising. I suppose I will have to wait until Wednesday to go to the IO.

2 hours ago, steve0101 said:

Hi Caldera, thanks for your response. By some time, do you mean about 24 hours or more like a few days? I don't know if my landlord has received any sort of confirmation as of yet. He went to S'pore to watch Tottenham and isn't responding to messages right now. Not surprising. I suppose I will have to wait until Wednesday to go to the IO.

Hard to predict, especially with all the upcoming holidays... in Bangkok it seemed to be automated when my current landlord registered some years ago, he got a confirmation almost instantly on a Saturday. Others have reported waiting for days or weeks though. 

• Thanks 1

On 26th July I submitted a TM30 for a couple of friends who are staying with me. I just checked on the TM30 online website and they are already registered. I followed these instruction I found on a forum:

"To check whether the TM30 data you uploaded have really been filed, simply open the website again, and on the left-hand page click on the 2nd directory and select Search TM30.

Enter your username (when it does not appear automatically) and then fill in the search-period for your TM30.  The dates need to be max 7 days apart and have to be in Thai date-notation.

Your uploaded TM30 will appear and you can take a screenshot."

14 hours ago, thaiowl said:

On 26th July I submitted a TM30 for a couple of friends who are staying with me. I just checked on the TM30 online website and they are already registered. I followed these instruction I found on a forum:
"To check whether the TM30 data you uploaded have really been filed, simply open the website again, and on the left-hand page click on the 2nd directory and select Search TM30.

Enter your username (when it does not appear automatically) and then fill in the search-period for your TM30.  The dates need to be max 7 days apart and have to be in Thai date-notation.

Your uploaded TM30 will appear and you can take a screenshot."

That instruction is fully correct, but the information can only be accessed by the person that issued the notification on the IO TM-30 website (in the OP's case his landlord) as it requires logging in with username:password.