The house that I rent has a new landlord. I shall continue to rent the house having been in it for some years. Is a new TM 30 necessary? I have on behalf of the new landlord ( he does not understand about a Foreigners dealings with Immigration) asked this question of the local immigration office by telephone. I did this twice. The answer that I was given the first time left me in a state of total confusion. On the second occasion I spoke to a different person whose response ( I think ) contradicted the information given previously. I was advised that a form which no longer exists should be submitted  It is a three hour round trip from my house to the immigration office which I would much prefer to avoid.  Has any one been in this situation?

Just an opinion:

i think yes, new TM30 is a must. The reason is because the landlord changed which makes old docs invalid. Your TM30 must be with the new landlord. Its just a couple of hours thing. no need to risk anything. 

If you think you will not need TM30 in your future thailand life... you can just ignore. But again its only few hours thing to do it... why risk?

Edited by problemfarang

Just now, john smith said:

My status is non o extension annually. I shall accept the advice given. The two calls were made  to Huahin office and Dansinkorn office.

If you have been on continuous extensions then no need for a new TM30.

Even if you exit Thailand and reenter on a reentry permit you do not require a new TM30.

If you change  address then you would need to file a TM30.