Female teachers required to serve alcohol, dance at religious event

webfact

15 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

And you know this how, nothing is said in the report, or is there an entrance fee.

Been to so many of these and similar events. The best was gate crashing a party for officials at BITEC from all the provinces. Just went in and sat at a table in front of the stage, us and a couple of Japanese, we had no passes. Security kept looking and were just coming over when the lights went down and the food and booze arrived, and kept arriving. Probably the Japanese made security think twice about possible loss of face. We went to see Jintara. Monk ordination parties, weddings, funerals, wai kru and even some concerts celebrating graduations, song releases etc have free beer, You only have to pay in beer gardens normally. The ones I don't like much are the 'Chinese table' events costs a fortune and they only ever pick at the food, hong tong is the usual there. Had an amazing concert near our house a few years ago with 3 stages, the Chinese tables, but better booze. Our waitress had to be carried off by 9.30, been downing the free drink as well!

Last school party I went to in Mrs home village school new year, free food and drink then they all went home at 11.45! 

Edited by proton

7 hours ago, RobU said:

I'm totally gobsmacked, my flabber is completely ghasted. Do the misogynistic governors of this school have any idea of the modern world. Treating teachers in this way is an embarrassment to Thailand and demonstrates that it still acting like an 18th century hypocrisy rather than a modern forward thinking state

Thailand and modern forward thinking state should not be mentioned in the same paragraph  ????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Good luck that Thailand doesn't even try to be part of the modern world.

Look at those females in modern world countries. Many seem to be crazy and unhappy.

They couldn't even if they wanted to.  Hundreds of years of change cannot take place at will.  Even the internet cant achieve that.

On 7/29/2023 at 1:06 PM, Toby1947 said:

Thailand and modern forward thinking state should not be mentioned in the same paragraph  ????????????

Absolutely true, there is no need for any of that woke rubbish here, Nobody wants Thailand to go down that messed up road, other than a few leftie pensioners on this website

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

Absolutely true, there is no need for any of that woke rubbish here, Nobody wants Thailand to go down that messed up road, other than a few leftie pensioners on this website

Can you show us on this doll where the woke hurt you? ???? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PremiumLane said:

Can you show us on this doll where the woke hurt you? ???? 

first lefty pensioner reveals himself, go home and take your woke outrage and virtue signalling with you

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

first lefty pensioner reveals himself, go home and take your woke outrage and virtue signalling with you

Do you need a safe space? Seems to me that I am not the one acting outraged... and not a pensioner ???? 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 8:21 AM, smedly said:

omg, I really don't know what to say, ................................. equal rights - women are a lot smarter that the average man in Thailand - nuff said

Until the lottery numbers don't fall. Then wait for psycho.????????

On 7/29/2023 at 2:59 PM, Bepah umayun said:

Women are so rebellious these days...

Yes, I can mention that Woman World cup in football (soccer) is now being played. And when I look at these 22 woman playing football, I must admit that I am thinking... "There is 22 men now suffering, no dinner on the table"...

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2023 at 7:06 AM, Toby1947 said:

I think I agree with you, so sad. I think the current heatwave has been created by the copious amounts of hot air produced by Thai politicians and officials hiding the reality of their incompetence. ????????????