Charity shop in Pattaya area for clothes to donate

raybarrell

Giving to any Pattaya charity is a good thing, and I've given to several over the years. For me I've stopped giving to Father Ray's just because I've seen that place and seen others and the "others" are much worse off, Father Ray's is the cream of the crop when it come to charities in Pattaya, it's the one place farangs never fail to mention when it comes to charities.

There's the Pattaya Orphanage on Sukhumvit near Hope Pro, there's a couple others that my Thai wife knows of along Sukhumvit just north of town that we routinely give to.

Not far from my house I see some kids selling used clothing/items in front of their small apartment every weekend and I'll drop off my used clothes or older items and they are grateful every time. 

• Like 1

I just give them to the GF and she distributes them to the needy, probably her friends and family, lol, but they're a lot needier than I am. The gardeners and security guards in the village where I live also appreciate a decent shirt if I have one that fits them.

• Like 1

I saw a waitress bring a bag of clothes and shoes to the bar I frequent. I thought I'd do the same and the girls loved it. They obviously all have brothers, dads or boyfriends that would like the clothes so win win as they think I'm nice guy ????

On 8/3/2023 at 2:02 AM, bbko said:

Giving to any Pattaya charity is a good thing, and I've given to several over the years. For me I've stopped giving to Father Ray's just because I've seen that place and seen others and the "others" are much worse off, Father Ray's is the cream of the crop when it come to charities in Pattaya, it's the one place farangs never fail to mention when it comes to charities.

There's the Pattaya Orphanage on Sukhumvit near Hope Pro, there's a couple others that my Thai wife knows of along Sukhumvit just north of town that we routinely give to.

Not far from my house I see some kids selling used clothing/items in front of their small apartment every weekend and I'll drop off my used clothes or older items and they are grateful every time. 

Where are the kids selling used clothes?

I like to give to people who are working.