Are you having the average amount of sex?

LaosLover

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Go back and read the OP

Are you having the average amount of sex? (OP)

You claim 160 in 12 months, i am not confused, you need to back up your claim! Or is that 160 broken fingernails? ????

2 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Are you having the average amount of sex? (OP)

You claim 160 in 12 months, i am not confused, you need to back up your claim! Or is that 160 broken fingernails? ????

You are posting nonsense. It says how many times. Not how many women.

Just now, bignok said:

You are posting nonsense. It says how many times. Not how many women.

That's what I'm questioning, bigbird! So, are you insinuating that some of them times (160) were'nt women? ????

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

I can see where this is going. Bignok's next thread will be about how many of those 160 times resulted in a female orgasm ( all of them, of course ), followed by suggestions from other posters about how many were faked ( all of them, of course )

I don't start such topics. You can if you are into that.

I like spreadsheets. 

02-Apr-22
04-Apr-22
06-Apr-22
08-Apr-22
16-Apr-22
18-Apr-22
19-Apr-22
22-Apr-22
29-Apr-22
04-May-22
06-May-22
08-May-22
11-May-22
17-May-22
19-May-22
21-May-22
25-May-22
27-May-22
30-May-22
01-Jun-22
03-Jun-22
13-Jun-22
15-Jun-22
17-Jun-22
19-Jun-22
21-Jun-22
23-Jun-22
26-Jun-22
28-Jun-22

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Is your GF as satisfied with the sex as you are?

No woman is ever satisfied with anything!

If Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp & Prince Charles can't satisfy their wifes ........ what chance do we have?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

No woman is ever satisfied with anything!

If Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp & Prince Charles can't satisfy their wifes ........ what chance do we have?

Those guys create too many expectations....

According to The Female Delusion Calculator, the holy grail of boyfriend-dom of six feet tall, six figures income, and six packs abs amounts to a quarter of one percent of all white men between the age of 45 and 50.

That's some brutal odds facing the You Go, Girl-girls.

1 minute ago, LaosLover said:

According to The Female Delusion Calculator, the holy grail of boyfriend-dom of six feet tall, six figures income, and six packs abs amounts to a quarter of one percent of all white men between the age of 45 and 50.

That's some brutal odds facing the You Go, Girl-girls.

Presumably all these women would be super hot swimsuit models in their early 20s, else why would they be expecting to score such a guy.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Presumably all these women would be super hot swimsuit models in their early 20s, else why would they be expecting to score such a guy.

People are crap across all gender and race lines, as per The Male Delusion Calculator. 

From the available dating pool of 45-50 year old women, my odds of getting a white/asian non-obese women making $50K a year are 1%.

That's why I am in no hurry to fire my wife, even tho I am demographically four times more popular. dating-wise

3 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

People are crap across all gender and race lines, as per The Male Delusion Calculator. 

From the available dating pool of 45-50 year old women, my odds of getting a white/asian non-obese women making $50K a year are 1%.

That's why I am in no hurry to fire my wife, even tho I am demographically four times more popular. dating-wise

What are your odds of scoring a 25yo Asian woman with no income?

I just tried 30-35 with no income and it says 7.5%

In Thailand it would be 100%.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

All this reminds me of Fawlty Towers:

"I was just talking with my wife. We were just wondering, how often do you manage it? It must be so difficult to find the time?" [questioner means how often do Basil and Sybil have a holiday]

"Well if you must know, a couple of times a week. We're quite normal here in Torquay you know" [Basil's response, because the questioner is a psychiatrist, so he assumes it must be about sex - the response made all the more amusing because he and Sybil are well into their 40s.]