Are you having the average amount of sex?

LaosLover

12 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

People are crap across all gender and race lines, as per The Male Delusion Calculator. 

From the available dating pool of 45-50 year old women, my odds of getting a white/asian non-obese women making $50K a year are 1%.

That's why I am in no hurry to fire my wife, even tho I am demographically four times more popular. dating-wise

Did you show her the stats?

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Did you show her the stats?

My wife is pretty Red Pill. She lives in Thailand as a white woman.

She knows that if she dies, the guest house owner where I first stayed here will be right over.

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, bignok said:

You wouldnt talk like that in a pub. You would get called a creep or punched.

You may be right. OTOH, I doubt whether you would be claiming 160 either.

I like the woman I am with to enjoy the sex too, what is creepy about that?

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

According to The Female Delusion Calculator, the holy grail of boyfriend-dom of six feet tall, six figures income, and six packs abs amounts to a quarter of one percent of all white men between the age of 45 and 50.

That's some brutal odds facing the You Go, Girl-girls.

You missed the bit about being as large as John Holmes.

Don't believe any woman that says size doesn't matter.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think 160x a year is much of a boast.

My first live-in Thai gf wanted to do it 5x a day (I could only manage 4x), so in our 9 months together that was 1095x.

Then my Thai wife insisted on 2x a day to ensure fertilisation, that year was around 700x

At 67 I'm still managing 2-3x a week, so 100-150x.

Back in the UK aged 22-52 my Brit wife would only put out 1x a month =12x

Can't say I care if they enjoy it or not, if they don't enjoy it they should have stayed single and bought a few cats.

At my age, I am nowhere near any of those numbers, not that it worries me. As another poster and one of my friends said, I'd rather have a good dump.

When I do get it on, I like my GF to enjoy the sex too. She didn't when we first met, it took patience on my part.

If I had your attitude to sex, I would save myself a lot of time and money by buying a rubber doll at an adult store.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think 160x a year is much of a boast.

My first live-in Thai gf wanted to do it 5x a day (I could only manage 4x), so in our 9 months together that was 1095x.

Then my Thai wife insisted on 2x a day to ensure fertilisation, that year was around 700x

At 67 I'm still managing 2-3x a week, so 100-150x.

Back in the UK aged 22-52 my Brit wife would only put out 1x a month =12x

Can't say I care if they enjoy it or not, if they don't enjoy it they should have stayed single and bought a few cats.

I heard about 10 to 12x a day for 2 months. I couldnt do it. Maybe they were on pills or lying.

For average male under 50yo 2x a day isnt difficult.

2x a day for 200 days a year is 400 times.

Anyway who cares. Life isnt a competition.

I remember a tale I overheard my father telling my mother many years ago.....my father was a part time Insurance collector and there was an elderly couple in their 70,s that he collected from...one day the old chap asked if my dad would help him out...my father replied what type of help do you mean the reply was that his wife was feeling frisky and could my dad give the old chap some assistance in climbing up to get his leg over....a bit nonplussed my dad said but if I do how will you dismount..so to speak....to which the chap replied "but you will be coming back next week won,t you"....

39 minutes ago, petermik said:

I remember a tale I overheard my father telling my mother many years ago.....my father was a part time Insurance collector and there was an elderly couple in their 70,s that he collected from...one day the old chap asked if my dad would help him out...my father replied what type of help do you mean the reply was that his wife was feeling frisky and could my dad give the old chap some assistance in climbing up to get his leg over....a bit nonplussed my dad said but if I do how will you dismount..so to speak....to which the chap replied "but you will be coming back next week won,t you"....

Sounds genuine

5 hours ago, bignok said:

I heard about 10 to 12x a day for 2 months. I couldnt do it. Maybe they were on pills or lying.

For average male under 50yo 2x a day isnt difficult.

2x a day for 200 days a year is 400 times.

Anyway who cares. Life isnt a competition.

The first boss I had after graduating from college told us that if you put a penny in a jar every time you had sex with your wife the first year after getting married and then started taking one out every time you had sex after that for the rest of your life the jar would never be emptied. After thinking about it I had to agree as that's what happens in marriages. Other commitments, jobs, kids, taking care of the house, etc all get in the way. 

If guys knew that gong into marriage, they might reconsider.

Since my memory is getting poor I try to follow the rule, if it wasn't yesterday then we both know to plan time today!   At risk of my prodigy reading this some day. 15 times/ month in Thailand is easily achieved. And 20 not improbable.  My gear manufactures a full load in 36-48 hours.  I was selfish fi5r my first 40 years but since 45, I aim for a 95% or better co-orgasmic experiences. 

365/2= 180 -20 days for rest and is quite doable.  

Edited by Elkski

On 8/5/2023 at 7:37 PM, LaosLover said:

Most men have eight-twelve sex partners in their lives.

Really??   I would say that I have had, and are having, a  fairly average life sexually, and I passed that number in my first 3 or 4 years of becoming sextually active.  Seems very low to me.  

51 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

Really??   I would say that I have had, and are having, a  fairly average life sexually, and I passed that number in my first 3 or 4 years of becoming sextually active.  Seems very low to me.  

Most get married to 2 or 3rd gf.