After re-enter 90 days online reporting

3 hours ago, rgrdns said:

Correction...submit online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before due date of notification

That was the original rule for online applications. However, it was later changed to allow you to report online right up to and including the due date. After the due date, you must, of course, report in person (without penalty if no more than seven days late).

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rgrdns said:

Thank you, guys

What to do if the IO did not approve yet (pending) the application within 3 days, must I resubmit or just wait until the due date?

Regards

You need to clarify, when did you last enter Thailand? (I'm assuming from the post title that you left and have recently reentered)

Your 90 day report will be due 89 days after that date, the 90 days resets upon entry.

19 hours ago, rgrdns said:

Correction...submit online application within 15 days and not less than 7 days before due date of notification

false, some people like to correct and make it more worse: )

15 days prior up to due date, after due date in person within 7 days. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tom H said:

false, some people like to correct and make it more worse: )

15 days prior up to due date, after due date in person within 7 days. 

As Brit Tim earlier stated (above) this was the original rule.

23-9-2022.jpg

• Haha 1

On 8/7/2023 at 6:22 PM, rgrdns said:

Hi all,

Can I do the online 90 days reporting procedure again or must I go first in person after re-entering?

Regards

To answer your specific question, "after re-entering" Thailand, you still should be able to do an online 90-day report when it comes due (with your new 90-day period starting with your most recent arrival date into Thailand.

You don't have to do an in-person 90-day report, just because you had a recent international travel that reset your prior 90-day reporting date.

I just had international travel back in May that reset my previous 90-day reporting date. That new date is approaching now, and I just today did my 90-day report online, and it was accepted by the online system. No problem because it was a new deadline triggered by my recent intl. travel.

• Thanks 1