FREE haircuts at Big C Extra (Klang) - no more?

bbi1

Great service, especially for some of the less fortunate residents in the area who may not have the funds to pay for a haircut. Sorry if the program has been discontinued.

I would bet the school still provides the service .. just somewhere else.

check it out!

Edited by likerdup1

19 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

Great service, especially for some of the less fortunate residents in the area who may not have the funds to pay for a haircut. Sorry if the program has been discontinued.

I would bet the school still provides the service .. just somewhere else.

check it out!

Never saw it, although I admit to hardly ever going there on Saturdays. 

3 hours ago, NONG CHOK said:

The free haircuts are still available over the road from Tukcom in South Road every Friday.

Is it at a specific shop opposite Tukcom or do they do it outside? What time do they start and finish on Fridays? Thanks

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Why would you have a free haircut though? only 100 baht in some shops, i go every 3 weeks

Why would you not? Gives the students experience cutting hair and my hair only takes about 2 mins to do a full head shave with the clippers. ????

• Haha 1

Amazing how a thread about if they stop give free haircuts, can attract so many foreigners in Thailand. Now I totally understand how much many really struggle to can live up to the requirements to stay and extension of visa. ????????????

How extremely ridiculous!

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're on the thread too, so maybe you're looking for a free haircut

Nah, just saw the silly headline in the side bar, and only went in for that comment. However, now you needed an explanation also, so you made a second comment. 

On 8/12/2023 at 12:06 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Why would you have a free haircut though? only 100 baht in some shops, i go every 3 weeks

Exactly, even if it's free you would probably leave a 50-100 baht tip. Might as well just go at your convenience to a barber shop.

4 hours ago, Henryford said:

Exactly, even if it's free you would probably leave a 50-100 baht tip. Might as well just go at your convenience to a barber shop.

Why would you leave a 100 baht tip for something that is free. You are training the students for free so that's enough tip

Reminds me of people giving 50 baht tip for a 50 baht beer, ridiculous overpayers ????

(Note I paid 300 baht for my worst haircut ever in May, would have gladly taken a student haircut instead)

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Like 1