Trump's court and campaign schedule is looking chaotic

Social Media

image.png

Running for president of the US is an arduous task even in the best of times.

Seeking the White House while facing multiple indictments and the prospect of multiple civil and criminal trials is an almost unimaginable task. That, however, is the reality that Donald Trump currently confronts.

A presidential campaign involves near nonstop campaigning and fundraising through a long season of state primaries that determine the party nomination followed by a general election campaign under the intense scrutiny of the national media.

There are debates, set-piece policy speeches and the multi-day nominating convention - with its balloon drops, confetti and spectacle, but also its potential for unscripted political drama if things go sideways.

While the first presidential nomination contest, in Iowa, isn't until January, the Republican presidential race has already begun in earnest. The party is about to begin holding monthly debates for qualifying candidates. The first takes place next week in Wisconsin.

Mr Trump has yet to confirm whether he will attend the debate, but either way the schedule provides an early display of how his legal concerns could factor into his political calculations. The former president will probably have to prepare for an appearance in an Atlanta courthouse by the end of next week, where he will be formally arraigned on charges of interfering in the Georgia 2020 election, while his opponents prepare to take the debate stage.

FULL STORY

BBC-LOGO.png

36 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

On my recent trip to Whitechapel Road, it didn't appear that way. 

The MEGA I used earlier was not a mistype! I used it in it's Greek meaning!

PS;  The conditions of one road in a Country do not mean that it is a reflection of that Country on a whole!

I suggest you get back on topic!

Edited by scottiejohn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What do you mean the real world?

We can all see this with hunt as exactly that. 

91 felony charges against a man with no criminal record 555

Do you think it is just a coincidence that these are appearing now?

As you well know there is a 2 tiered justice system here in America as it is in most if not all countries.citizen trumps mentor was an amoral lawyer named Roy Cohen (look him up) a real sicko citizen trump has used his inheritance under cohens guidance to garner/buy/intimidate/ruin/destroy/bankrupt anyone who has called him on his frauds over the years that pretty much sums up mr trumps life so far.now he has and is trying to defraud a whole powerful country his hubris has been his downfall even his wealth cannot shield him now.I suspect you are aware of this allready 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

What do you mean the real world?

We can all see this with hunt as exactly that. 

91 felony charges against a man with no criminal record 555

Do you think it is just a coincidence that these are appearing now?

Do you think the idiot didn't commit any crimes? That's out there even for Republican supporters. Most acknowledge that he did but don't care so long as he waves that pine tree flag.

• Haha 1

I must confess that I am unfamiliar with the protocols which govern procedures in the arraignment of defendant's in US trials.

I understand that Mr Trump will, amongst other measures be photographed (mugshot) when he surrenders at the Georgia state prison for arraignment.

I must ask, will he be allowed to keep his wig on for that series of photographs?

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

I must confess that I am unfamiliar with the protocols which govern procedures in the arraignment of defendant's in US trials.

I understand that Mr Trump will, amongst other measures be photographed (mugshot) when he surrenders at the Georgia state prison for arraignment.

I must ask, will he be allowed to keep his wig on for that series of photographs?

no ????

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

No, but most of the charges are ridiculous. It's one law for Trump and one for the others. Hardly Democratic!

It isn't one law for him and one for everyone else is it? He's the only president apart from Nixon to have ever committed any crimes.

• Like 1