Thaksin Slightly Better But Still Needs Oxygen, Room Cooled By Fans

webfact

29 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I was an involuntary guest there.  Have also been a prison visitor and I know a couple of others who have also been incarcerated there.

Lumpini police station also extended its hospitality to me for a couple of weeks as did CSD's accommodation for a night.

Thank you for your frankness. My only interest was really the difference between your account and my friend's. He was in the druggies' "special" section. After 2 and a half years they let him go, straight back to Germany and no return, or not that he can see. He went straight into PTSD therapy. Fine now.

Edited by bradiston

On 8/24/2023 at 6:00 AM, Jing Joe said:

He wanted to "breathe the same air as his friends" and now he "supposedly" has a lung problem and needing oxygen. A friend visited to Bangkok revcently and the air was unbelievably polluted.   Who could guess what the overall plot is now?  If ever there was a case of "watch this space" hey?

On AirVisual right now, Bangkok is at number 94 in the World @ 25, better Chiang Mai @ 53. Best is Oslo @2, worst is Jakarta @165. 

On 8/24/2023 at 3:36 AM, 2baht said:

Lame compared to his "War on Drugs!"

It seems like the pro-Thaksin folks here all look the other way when it comes to this issue. I am pretty sure that most, if not all, actually know that he should have been tried and found guilty on this issue.