Health Agent needed.........................

Makoshark

Just returned to Bkk.  I am 73 and looking for an agent familiar with LMG, AXA, and Pacific Cross.  I used to use Luma but I am too old to qualify

I live Sukhumvit Soi 28.  Looking to purchase 3 million worth of insurance.  

Any help appreciated.  

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Makoshark said:

Just returned to Bkk.  I am 73 and looking for an agent familiar with LMG, AXA, and Pacific Cross.  I used to use Luma but I am too old to qualify

I live Sukhumvit Soi 28.  Looking to purchase 3 million worth of insurance.  

Any help appreciated.  

Try WRLIFE. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Anthony mellows said:

Be careful. The one I had was a good price first time, then they decided to increase it by 20-25 % each year, even though I never made a claim.

It seems that many insurance companies are doing that here in Thailand. Mine has done similar to me for the last 12 years.

Their justification is 'Thailand expensive for expat health care now'.

One insurance company even gives two different quotes depending on which chain of hospitals you use.

Here's one to avoid, Abbey International in Bangkok. 

I got a cold call from them this morning on a mobile number.  A loud bolshy Londoner-sounding type, called himself "John Walsh", told me to "fck off" when I asked some questions about his company (due to it's similar name to an offshore bank that I had an account with in the past) in response to his asking for my complete personal details.

14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Here's one to avoid, Abbey International in Bangkok. 

I got a cold call from them this morning on a mobile number.  A loud bolshy Londoner-sounding type, called himself "John Walsh", told me to "fck off" when I asked some questions about his company (due to it's similar name to an offshore bank that I had an account with in the past) in response to his asking for my complete personal details.

This 'loud bolshy Londoner-sounding' character has cold called me three times over the past 12 months. 

I have to tell him - you've called me before, I'm busy, I'm not interested (then hangup).

I never get as far as finding out what he's trying to sell, but nothing good ever comes from cold calls. This very much sounds like the same guy. 

• Like 1

I was rejected yesterday and decided it would be in my best interest to leave BKK before I get really sick. 

It's OK. Been here 8+ years of nothing but great times. 

Returning to the USA where I'm on Medicare and AARP.  Nothing like free insurance.