International motorcycle gang and Indonesian drug syndicate nabbed in Thailand crackdown

snoop1130

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

international motorcycle gang

Misleading title… one person (Gang?) picked up on warrant issued by another country.

Hells Angels .. according to wiki The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (HAMC) is an international outlaw motorcycle club whose members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles.

Doesn’t say illegal even though it’s well known some members supposedly involved in illegal activity. . 

Kind of interesting topics but story doesn’t say much..

20 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think so....

Beyond the headline reference and a brief reference in the first paragraph, the entire full linked article has absolutely no details or information at all about anything regarding the supposed Indonesian drug gang or the supposed notorious human trafficking network operating in the Sa Kaeo province.

But, the article does have a terrific second paragraph where author should win some award for being able to squeeze the names and police ranks of FIVE senior officers -- who most likely had little directly to do with whatever arrests occurred -- all into a single paragraph!

Glad to see they're focusing on the important stuff, and not worrying about any of the details of what the report was actually supposed to be about.

If you keep scrolling down the linked article past the ads that punctuate it, you'll find two more paragraphs with a little more info which begins to justify the headline, a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Drumbuie said:

If you keep scrolling down the linked article past the ads that punctuate it, you'll find two more paragraphs with a little more info which begins to justify the headline, a bit. 

On my PC with Firefox, the full article ends with the following sentence relating to the one German guy's case... not anything about the other two cases...

'His girlfriend acted as a decoy to lure the victim to the pool, where they ambushed and shot him."

And then there's a final paragraph, as is customary with Thaiger, that summarizes an entirely different past article with a somewhat related topic.

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, DJ54 said:

The Hells Angels Motorcycle Club (HAMC) is an international outlaw motorcycle club whose members typically ride Harley-Davidson motorcycles.

Doesn’t say illegal even though it’s well known some members supposedly involved in illegal activity. . 

"Doesn’t say illegal..."

What do you think "outlaw" means?  It sure doesn't mean "legal"!

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think so....

Beyond the headline reference and a brief reference in the first paragraph, the entire full linked article has absolutely no details or information at all about anything regarding the supposed Indonesian drug gang or the supposed notorious human trafficking network operating in the Sa Kaeo province.

But, the article does have a terrific second paragraph where author should win some award for being able to squeeze the names and police ranks of FIVE senior officers -- who most likely had little directly to do with whatever arrests occurred -- all into a single paragraph!

Glad to see they're focusing on the important stuff, and not worrying about any of the details of what the report was actually supposed to be about.

I won't bother reading it then.