My health in Thailand has significantly improved since taking these vitamins.

advancebooking

1 minute ago, novacova said:

High protein brain food diet: minor to no refined carbohydrates, 3 eggs everyday for decades, vitamins and minerals everyday, cold water fish 3-4 meals a week, positive world view. I’m an old fart and never had health any issues and my young wife can’t keep up with me. Maybe genetics I don’t know, but I plan on kicking but for much longer.

How dare you

Interesting article:

Multivitamin supplementation slowed cognitive decline in older adults, the COSMOS-Webopens in a new tab or window study showed.

Compared with placebo, participants who took a daily multivitamin/multimineral supplement had significantly better immediate recall at 1 year (P=0.025) and across 4 years of follow-up on average (P=0.011), reported Adam Brickman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York City, and co-authors in the American Journal of Clinical Nutritionopens in a new tab or window.

Multivitamins improved memory performance above placebo by the equivalent of 3.1 years of age-related memory change, the researchers estimated. The effect was more pronounced in people with underlying cardiovascular disease.

Multivitamin supplementation slowed cognitive decline in older adults.docx

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Interesting article:

Multivitamin supplementation slowed cognitive decline in older adults, the COSMOS-Webopens in a new tab or window study showed.

Compared with placebo, participants who took a daily multivitamin/multimineral supplement had significantly better immediate recall at 1 year (P=0.025) and across 4 years of follow-up on average (P=0.011), reported Adam Brickman, PhD, of Columbia University in New York City, and co-authors in the American Journal of Clinical Nutritionopens in a new tab or window.

Multivitamins improved memory performance above placebo by the equivalent of 3.1 years of age-related memory change, the researchers estimated. The effect was more pronounced in people with underlying cardiovascular disease.

Multivitamin supplementation slowed cognitive decline in older adults.docx 12.27 kB · 0 downloads

When I was having terrible memory/ cognative issues I went to a brain dr and did testing. He tested me for copper, zinc, B12 and something else. I was deficient in all of them. Now finally taking these individual supplements I feel a lot better. Also I find Im sleeping a lot better taking Magnesium now. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/27/2023 at 6:13 AM, ezzra said:

Always good to see that someone felling better after taking vitamins, but the bottom line is that many experts are still still out there whether vitamins really help or is it more of a oneself assurance that it is working for them, meanwhile the vitamins industry raking in billions. 

I can say that magnesium really helps, but the magnesium pills on sale here are not effective since they contain the cheapest forms of magnesium, which are barely absorbed from the digestive tract. So I have to get pills available through Lazada, etc, originating from the US.

• Like 1

With a normal balanced diet and an active life style, not having underlying disease, taking vitamins and all sorts of elements and additives is totally unnecessary and possibly harmful. Except for above around 70 years of age maybe the vitamin D, although in Thailand with a daily walk you probably won't even need that (as in my own situation). All these products have benefit only to their manufacturers. In the OP the improvement is clear to most aside from the poster: less drinking and more action. (I am an MD and do know what I am talking about).

Edited by Dirk Z
spelling error and add some clarity
  • Love It 1
  • Thanks 1