Budget Phone options?

Hummin

Google pixel 6a vs samsung 53a or a54?

Need a new phone when my old phone died in my pocket last rainfall.

Battery 4000mAH +

Sustainable in heat when also used as a hotspot and also charging at same time. 

Decent camera ++

Have an optional brickstone of Ulephone, so no need for another alike.

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why not google "Google Pixel 6A vs Samsung A53/A54"? There's pages of comparisons.

Not when it comes to experience in thailand and heat! Many phones have a tendency to shut down when to hot! 

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 2

22 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Not when it comes to experience in thailand and heat! Many phones have a tendency to shut down when to hot! 

I've never experienced a phone in Thailand that shuts down when the weather gets too hot, doubt that you have either.   Which many  phone brands and models, specifically, in your experience, do have that tendency?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I've never experienced a phone in Thailand that shuts down when the weather gets too hot, doubt that you have either.   Which many  phone brands and models, specifically, in your experience, do have that tendency?

Riding motorcycles on hot days, Iphones and Oneplus

If you have nothing to contribute with in a positive way, do not waste my time! 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I've never experienced a phone in Thailand that shuts down when the weather gets too hot

Just because you haven’t experienced a problem proves nothing. I have had a phone that decided to stop functioning after about 3 minutes into a call unless it was in the outflow of the car’s AC, so far a replacement battery may have been the answer.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

WTF is wrong with some people here? 

You guys must have some serious problems, starting argueing about my experience and my specs for phones! 

Lunatics or what? 

Same members who do the same tread after tread act the same way. 

Almost I feel sorry for you guys, but most of all, the people you guys surround yourself around I feel pity for

Edited by Hummin
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1