Chiang Mai Meet up -would you come?

LaosLover

22 hours ago, LaosLover said:

I got a couple of nibbles from lurkers.

But without Gamma, Sticky, and BritToo, it's like KISS without Ace or Peter in the band -a pale imitation, a tribute act at best.

I'm sure if you do everything exactly the way he wants it, you can at least net GG.

If you were only after specific individuals you should probably have used DM to make sure they were up for it before creating an "open invitation" then telling anybody who responds that they apparently aren't worthy of your time.

1 hour ago, JayClay said:

Ibefore creating an "open invitation" then telling anybody who responds that they apparently aren't worthy of your time.

This is some truly infinitesimally small potato's complaining -and hilariously moot. 

The great, the obscure, have come together with a resounding "not 'affin' it".

I aint worthy of their time either. I get, I get it. Am I mad? No. That's just you.

Edited by LaosLover

On 9/8/2023 at 9:01 AM, LaosLover said:

This is some truly infinitesimally small potato's complaining -and hilariously moot. 

The great, the obscure, have come together with a resounding "not 'affin' it".

I aint worthy of their time either. I get, I get it. Am I mad? No. That's just you.

Id question your brazen-ness to even consider it with some of the "lads " on this forum

hell you even invited me out and i showed up....hope you learned your lesson!   ????

• Love It 1

A single person above said he might show up, but only if it was at Blue Grass on Loy Koh Road. It seemed a little Johnny No-Mates to PM him, so I just gave up.

Someone else said maybe in Nimman, then other people said never in Nimman. Vehement anti-Nimman sentiment here. Prob jealousy. Whatev.

We had the first impromptu hall party last night on my floor, with 2 representatives from other floors.  

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

We went ages 22- 70. Half under 40. Great group, def will be a reg. thing.

We just got an oven. Will do a lasagna bolognese for the next meet up. And a vegan one.

im guessing the vegan one is for the younger crowd.....  maybe should invite falafel lady???

Just now, Sticky Rice Balls said:

im guessing the vegan one is for the younger crowd.....  maybe should invite falafel lady???

Nah, it's for my wife. No vegan lasagna will be touched until the other one is long gone.

Falafel? I read they're doable in an air fryer. But I have my doubts.  

1 minute ago, transam said:

Not you, playground folk are more your age group, I would have thought..????‍♀️

He don' need no friends. He can entice 7/11 girls onto the back of his motor bike with his sheer poetry.

It's the song Bruce Springsteen forgot to write.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

You've put me off now!

And I was gonna bring the cannabis.

No need. This building is a cannibus-rich environment. My pot guy came and he was hardly the only pot guy there.

My wife is Appalachian and can cook that food at the Tupelo Honey Cafe level. She wants to do Chicken and dumplings with a 2 day broth.

And corn bread. Thai people go crazy when the try jalapeño corn bread. We put in extra for them.