Am I Being Taken For A Ride?

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MAKE ME HAPPY:

Have you dipped your cookie into her cappuccino????

..... if yes count the times you did = A

A times 1000 Baht = the amount of money you can give her in full trust

If you get cheated, at least you paid what you got from what she is, if she is a good girl no problem marry her.

:o

I think the post by Rascal was pretty much on, except when he went into the "you have to read Private Dancer" routine.

The girl you describe could be my wife's best friend, so I am quite familiar with the type. This is a girl that is determined to raise herself up and as Rascal said, the best way to do that is with a Farang BF/husband. She also wants some one that will be committed to her and one she can love. In other words, she wants it all.

My predication is you will start sending her some money, hopefully no more then you can afford. You will visit a couple of times a year, and talk and SMS regularly. After a while, you will get suspicious and start making accusation of infidelity. Shortly after that she will break it off as you become too much of an emotional drain for her.

If you can stay away from these and many other pitfalls, then the chances are very good she could be the best thing that ever happened to you.

She deserves a good man, are you one?

Good luck.

TH

If the original post wasn't a hoax, the info there makes the whole thing stink:

- a student who works part-time in a bar, has saved 100.000bt

- buys a camera for 15.000 and cannot afford uni fees for 20.000

- magically is able to get another year's holiday off work everytime you show up

- has asked you in a roundabout way for money, but without direct consequences if you did,t give

- is promised work on a cruise ship for big money, won't have time to see you (unless you give her the money and she will stay in Bkk)

alot of regs on this site are just too big headed to answer these questions properly , not saying all of u are but alot (ie. begs seems like a real idiot)

just coz a farang likes a Thai girl doesnt mean its all about bar girls and money

then again , asking on a forum about your relations is alil doubtfull

i say , take the chance , forget the money and if she stays then obviously she likes you and not your wallet , people all over the world have money problems and a helping hand can be good but coz of the bad reps these girls have from the "lonely,cant find a proper girl" farangs that does the stupid monthly payment crap (how stupid are some people) it kinda makes alot of people think that every Thai girl is after money (except there gf/wife of course)

for the new people to Thailand and the forum u gotta understand that expats that live in Thailand seem to get a big head after awhile, ive seen it , heard about it and quite frankly , dont like it.They give **** to anyone that meets a thai girl or tries to start a life in Thailand , god knows why its like this but hey , let it be i guess

Thai women and money.....

Some recent surveys on other Thai Forums show indicate that the vast majority (over 80%) of successful Thai-farang relationships do not have any issues with giving large sums of money to the lady and her family.

It appears that those relationships and marriages where money becomes an issue are much more likely to end in tears. The anecdotal evidence suggests that “arguments about money” is the number one cause for Thai-farang relationships to break up.

Whilst there are always good reasons for giving significant amounts of cash to a Thai woman (sick buffalos etc. :o), it would appear that in most of these cases the relationship is doomed to failure. :D

alot of regs on this site are just too big headed to answer these questions properly , not saying all of u are but alot (ie. begs seems like a real idiot)

just coz a farang likes a Thai girl doesnt mean its all about bar girls and money

then again , asking on a forum about your relations is alil doubtfull

i say , take the chance , forget the money and if she stays then obviously she likes you and not your wallet , people all over the world have money problems and a helping hand can be good but coz of the bad reps these girls have from the "lonely,cant find a proper girl" farangs that does the stupid monthly payment crap (how stupid are some people) it kinda makes alot of people think that every Thai girl is after money (except there gf/wife of course)

for the new people to Thailand and the forum u gotta understand that expats that live in Thailand seem to get a big head after awhile, ive seen it , heard about it and quite frankly , dont like it.They give **** to anyone that meets a thai girl or tries to start a life in Thailand , god knows why its like this but hey , let it be i guess

Dondi,

There is hope yet, (from what I read in your post) as before I was thinking that you were one of them.

Sour Grapes?

Cheers mate, sounds like you had to change name again. but you still can't avoid the fact that you are a crap troll.

Hahahaha

Begs -

as u see with my sign in date , i havint changed names and have no need too , personally i have no idea what a troll is so ill just take that on the chin as your not worth anything of me :o

Tony0703 -

Nothing makes me special u see , but from reading alot of these posts from regs on here it easily shows that people just seem to have some sort of jealously to new comers, either it be a farang with a new TG / teacher wanting to start work in Thailand/a person wanting to start up a business of some sort

each post gets the same response and from the expats they can be usaully negative,this doesnt just come from this forum,ive seen it in Thailand when talking to my girlfriends farang work mates,always give off negative responses ie. (dont bother coming to work here mate,ur too young and wont make it etc etc) i have no intention to live in Thailand,its not exactly heavan for me but why u "wannabe locals" act like this is beyond me.

I dont put myself on a stand and say im the best and im not saying anyone here does either but u people have made the land of smiles into the land of fake and negative smiles.

Be open minded about stuff and dont put s### on people for trying , at my age i have my whole life ahead of me and thank god i saw past the "living in Thailand is a dream and will make me look and feel like the king" crap

i guess 50 years of extreme tourism can really make a good place go back (just look at the south) :D how depressing can u get

• 3 months later...

bmw, spoc, ziv77, siam, bkk_mike, Oswulf, IamMaiC, chuchok, axl, Peder, kenkannif, Khun ?, Sunbelt Asia, LadyinRed, DJ Pat, Ken, Patong Bob, PvtDick, son_of_erko, phazey, SweatySock, katyusha, jaidee, honeyen, frenchFARANGbkk, stumonster, fanakolo, alstaxi, thaiflyer1, Wolfie, StrongView, eljeque, johng, jackr, frogmo1, Explorer, huski, Khun Jean, sas_cars, theviking, aqua4, stickman, SSD, Ugots2Believe, airborne, francois, chanchao, damnaam, Santini, San_Belgium, Axel, rfederighi, lopburi3, Orion76, Marc Vanhoof, siamruby, duke69, ayakiawe, Anon999, ThaiBri, taxexile, sego, Akamai, sbk, tukyleith, [email protected], wimpy, hollers, dr_Pat_Pong, tutsiwarrior, mtnthai, Boo, jhonphotos, Longsands, philw, samran, sonnyjc7, thaihome, snapnoi, mmaggi, wave, Wei, Mister Fixit, dutch, simba, spacebass,The Fool, mrjohn, jmccracken, sundevil, Simbo, ajarndave, Ned, janinnachai, willkelsall, wonder, NedKelly, HarryHacker, nomade, Girlfrombar, BritishEnigma, machangezi, Sulaphat, wca01, stoneman, Shriek, WhiteShiva, breconman, HumbleFlyer, Dradam, grahamb, Jeddah Jo, faranggerman, monty, Nuff Said, meadish_sweetball, Darth Bangkok, charltonfan, stevep, the fast, raybkk, Pudgimelon, bniv99, poolcleaner, Gaz Chiangmai, runningman, thaimike, loveandlaughter, clchen, LivinLOS

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

Yeah.But the ###### is online now!!!

This board has been helpful in some respects...but...I mentioned that I was marrying someone in Thailand that made good mony 70000US a year...and they implied she was a BG. I said I was looking for a job and they said it was impossible(it took 4 weeks) Said I could not get a visa(easier than getting a job)...I can go on and on Work Permits, Business ventures....it just seems almost as if they don't want you to be there....This board is invaluable...but, you must take all of it with a grain of salt :o

bmw, spoc, ziv77, siam, bkk_mike, Oswulf, IamMaiC, chuchok, axl, Peder, kenkannif, Khun ?, Sunbelt Asia, LadyinRed, DJ Pat, Ken, Patong Bob, PvtDick, son_of_erko, phazey, SweatySock, katyusha, jaidee, honeyen, frenchFARANGbkk, stumonster, fanakolo, alstaxi, thaiflyer1, Wolfie, StrongView, eljeque, johng, jackr, frogmo1, Explorer, huski, Khun Jean, sas_cars, theviking, aqua4, stickman, SSD, Ugots2Believe, airborne, francois, chanchao, damnaam, Santini, San_Belgium, Axel, rfederighi, lopburi3, Orion76, Marc Vanhoof, siamruby, duke69, ayakiawe, Anon999, ThaiBri, taxexile, sego, Akamai, sbk, tukyleith, [email protected], wimpy, hollers, dr_Pat_Pong, tutsiwarrior, mtnthai, Boo, jhonphotos, Longsands, philw, samran, sonnyjc7, thaihome, snapnoi, mmaggi, wave, Wei, Mister Fixit, dutch, simba, spacebass,The Fool, mrjohn, jmccracken, sundevil, Simbo, ajarndave, Ned, janinnachai, willkelsall, wonder, NedKelly, HarryHacker, nomade, Girlfrombar, BritishEnigma, machangezi, Sulaphat, wca01, stoneman, Shriek, WhiteShiva, breconman, HumbleFlyer, Dradam, grahamb, Jeddah Jo, faranggerman, monty, Nuff Said, meadish_sweetball, Darth Bangkok, charltonfan, stevep, the fast, raybkk, Pudgimelon, bniv99, poolcleaner, Gaz Chiangmai, runningman, thaimike, loveandlaughter, clchen, LivinLOS

Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name

Yeah.But the ###### is online now!!!

I don't know the reason it was deleted usually stuff like this type of thread is just closed not deleted