Ayutthaya 90 day reporting

3 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

If any way possible, do the online method. I got my notice email this morning that it was time to report again, so I went to the website and put in all my info, went to work, and when I got home, my approval was sitting in my email inbox. Smooth as silk.

Yup, same here. Submitted my report at 12:38pm yesterday and got the approval at 4:46pm. It's not always that quick, but I've never been let down yet since this new system came on-line.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Moonlover said:

I've never been let down yet since this new system came on-line.

I have along with other reports of recent failures after ongoing success using new system.

For myself have needed to go in person last 2 reports. 

These reports of no success seem to be CW specific.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The "online system" is immigration office specific

That's correct. When having done your 90-day report on-line, it still needs manual approval/confirmation by your local Imm Office.  That explains why that confirmation can vary from 1 hour after notification to no confirmation at all and forcing you to do the 90-day report in person (for which there is a grace period, which allows to do it without being fined, till 6 days after report due date).

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I will leave it there.

TM47 online or otherwise requires an Address.

To change address you are required to do a TM30 (change of address) 

Yippi that it's working for you.

My last two, I have needed to attend CW in person in the 7 day grace period due to "pending" for many days.

Many posts mirror my experience and seems to be CW specific. 

Well, move to Chonburi or Chanthaburi. ????

3 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Or stay in Bangkok and use mail option ~50 baht. 

Yes, I'm going back to that (for Chaengwattana). Today, my online registration is now 10 days pending. Yesterday, I went ahead and sent a 90 day with EMS mail. It's already been delivered.

8 minutes ago, John Drake said:

Yes, I'm going back to that (for Chaengwattana). Today, my online registration is now 10 days pending. Yesterday, I went ahead and sent a 90 day with EMS mail. It's already been delivered.

You are most likely aware (just pointing out for others) that sending mail after online report does not cause any issue.

I once sent mail after few days online application "Pending". 

Subsequently the online  was approved and later the returned mail just stated in Thai that the TM47 was already done.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1