Login to ThaiFriendly via Facebook.

Dazinoz

I don't log into other sites via Facebook  (FB) and always use a separate login.

Now a friend of mine joined ThaiFriendly (TF) via Facebook. I made a comment to her about how much she is on TF. She claimed she wasn't just on TF but just on FB.

So my question is if you sign up to TF via FB do you show online on TF if online in FB?

Confused?

My thoughts are you should show online.

I wouldn't have thought so. In my experience, its quite normal for Thai women to deny being online on dating sites.  I had a gf once that made the same claims - swore blind that she wasn't online and wasn't looking for anyone else.  I created a new ID with a fake photo and contacted her.........answer within 5 minutes at 2am in the morning!!!

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

I wouldn't have thought so. In my experience, its quite normal for Thai women to deny being online on dating sites.  I had a gf once that made the same claims - swore blind that she wasn't online and wasn't looking for anyone else.  I created a new ID with a fake photo and contacted her.........answer within 5 minutes at 2am in the morning!!!

Yep, suspecting the same.

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Sounds like a thai girl lie, you don't even need to log out, if you close the app or website you should be offline for thaifriendly. I know that because my constant likes stop

I think so. She claims hasn't been on TF a long time it's because she logs in via FB. many times I look and been online xx minutes ago. Last night she had a green dot next to her name so I assumed online. When questioned (via Line app) about being on TF, "no I am sitting, knitting and watching TV"

3 hours ago, Dazinoz said:

Possibly, but not sure.

Yes, it is sure if you log out. As @scubascuba3is posting it should even be enough to just close the application. However, sometimes there will be cookies and stuff that might prevent offline status if not logging out properly.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, it is sure if you log out. As @scubascuba3is posting it should even be enough to just close the application. However, sometimes there will be cookies and stuff that might prevent offline status if not logging out properly.

Yes but I am not sure what she is doing and only on phone.

She says she not in TF app only FB but why does it show on TF she online xx minutes ago?

Like I mentioned in my original post i don't do this I have a separate login for each site so I don't know if what she is telling me is true.

Don't worry about it mate. Just take it for what it is and don't get serious.  I'm not going to say they're all the same but in my experience, they're all at it.

Even if you catch her red handed, you'll be in the wrong.

I'd like to say they never change but they do.  They start off with lies that a 5 year old could see through - then slowly get better at it after each time they are discovered. 

Many moons back I found a 'spy' app that, once installed on their phone, recorded all their messages, phone calls etc.  If you bought the 'deluxe' version, you could even switch the mic on on their phone and listen to what was going on in the room + phone calls obviously.  I believe its still available but like everything else, its on monthly subscription now, you can't buy it. The things I learned from that app..................she still denied it all though, even though I had names, dates, places. Flexispy was the name, I believe some similar ones can do it without having to have the phone now.  No idea on the legality either.

Enjoy what you can and get out.

• Thanks 1

I am "one of those", so take this with a grain of salt...

The best thing anyone can do to protect themselves online is get rid of FB, and all things Meta...

As an experiment, browse through DuckDuckGo and see how much content is blocked so SF can't track you.

• Confused 1