Where to buy Mac compatible gaming mouse and keyboard in Pattaya?

ding

Where can I buy a Mac compatible gaming mouse and keyboard in Pattaya?

I went to Tukcom and IT Center, got a Logitech M502X. After 4 Logitech staff and 8 hours trying, the Logitech G HUB affter would not see the mouse as active and I couldn't set it up. It worked as a regular mouse and I could keybind in WoW, but not set it up or adjust it.

Lazarda has a Corsair M65 Ultra but they can have left click issues, per reviews, even with their optical sensors.

Edited by ding
format typo

11 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I'm not being sarcastic or snarky, honestly - why not get a relatively inexpensive Windows machine solely for gaming? SO many better choices in games available and plenty of gaming peripherals are yours for the asking.

I agree 100%. I'm considering that. Two setups is not convenient though. A real gaming PC is expensive isn't it? I don't need liquid cooled but we don't use AC. I used to build gaming PC's but can't be bothered now.

Still, I puke in my mouth a bit every time I see a vid showing MS pop-ups or screens. Apple has its quirks. Manufacturers and devs understandably don't want to deal with it. But Mac is far better and I'm willing to deal with scarcity of games and gear to avoid MS for now.

2 minutes ago, ding said:

I agree 100%. I'm considering that. Two setups is not convenient though. A real gaming PC is expensive isn't it? I don't need liquid cooled but we don't use AC. I used to build gaming PC's but can't be bothered now.

Still, I puke in my mouth a bit every time I see a vid showing MS pop-ups or screens. Apple has its quirks. Manufacturers and devs understandably don't want to deal with it. But Mac is far better and I'm willing to deal with scarcity of games and gear to avoid MS for now.

It depends on the games. If they aren't resource hogs then a 2nd hand Windows 10 laptop can connect to a monitor via HDMI and will make you very happy. I had an older Dell laptop, Win 10, 16 GB RAM, and successfully played GTA 4 on it.

I do take issue with your blanket statement "Mac is far better." I've been using both for years and there are things a Mac will do that Windows can't touch but, as you're experiencing, Windows is far superior in the gaming arena.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

as you're experiencing, Windows is far superior in the gaming arena.

Ya got me booting my 2022 HP laptop.

WoW needs AMD GCN 4th gen, it has AMD Athlon Gold 3150U 2.4GHz. Not good.

I do have 8GB RAM and WoW needs 128GB disc space. I have 183GB free.

I'm no serious gamer, just a casual wow player. Trying to learn to play with keybinds now, instead of clicking - just as a personal challenge.

Edited by ding