Watch Battery.

NoshowJones

6 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I will look into that, but the big drawback is can you buy a solar watch with a velcro strap? I bought my watch in the UK but never seen one with a velcro strap here in Thailand.

An option would be is to buy the Solar Watch and then afterwards buy the strap you like. My Solar watch came with a "Steel" strap and I had them change it to a Leather strap.

Edited by MJCM
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, MJCM said:

An option would be is to buy the Solar Watch and then afterwards buy the strap you like. My Solar watch came with a "Steel" strap and I had them change it to a Leather strap.

I thought of that, but try buying a velcro strap here in Thailand.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I thought of that, but try buying a velcro strap here in Thailand.

Lazada? But first look at the watch and which Strap size fits and then search for it

(Edit: Forgot to add, also look at the connection to the watch of course)

For example

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/182022-velcro-luminox-i3430140297-s12685194155.html

They have them in sizes 18-20 and 22mm

Edited by MJCM

1.  Do you even need a watch?  Not withstanding this is Thailand time - you likely have a phone within reach with a much more accurate time display.

2.  Can you replace battery yourself?  Needle nose pliers could often be used instead of a dedicated wrench when I wore a watch.  Batteries themselves are available in shops and online.

On 9/10/2023 at 1:55 PM, lopburi3 said:

1.  Do you even need a watch?  Not withstanding this is Thailand time - you likely have a phone within reach with a much more accurate time display.

2.  Can you replace battery yourself?  Needle nose pliers could often be used instead of a dedicated wrench when I wore a watch.  Batteries themselves are available in shops and online.

I have two watches and enjoy wearing them, easier to glance at your wrist than fumbling around in your pocket or shoulder bag for the mobile