Chiang Mai first impressions

DfD057

4 hours ago, LaosLover said:

True enough. Spend $100 on a microphone. It sounds like they're speaking through a sodden roll of paper towels. And those impenitrable posh accents demand subtitles. 

Posh accents ??? - where are you from ????    these guys are fresh out of 'The only way is Essex' !!!

Fair enough, they've made their Vid, they are excited about their travels... 

Good on them for getting out rather than the masses who never travel or experience the world outside their country. 

4 hours ago, LaosLover said:

Never over-react to a random lizard again. A million other gap ye-ahh dullards have gone before you.

Someone didn't finish school and is getting all pitthy and jealous at someone elses freedome to travel. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Yorkshire Tea said:

Clean air year round?  Please don't reply that the smog is only a few weeks ????

You're correct in that the smog lasts more than a few weeks. I'm sorry that you find it a problem. We don't.

The only issue we have with Chiang Mai is that there is no police presence on the streets stopping the reckless drivers. I believe they are a far more serious threat than the air. We know they kill people all year round...

Loving the brutalness of the feedback ????

They're certainly keeping us entertained but definitely some 'food for thought' as well.

I'll take 'moderately fetching' any day, that's the best compliment I've had since we started YouTube! 

Thanks everyone! ????