Couple busted having sex in plane toilet

ezzra

10 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

I don't think it's his job to laugh while opening it, and then showing the whole plane the naked people inside.

His job is to close the curtains if present, and be discret, and for sure not expose them for everyone. 

However, I do not know the facts of the story, so can't assume anything why he did what he did.

11 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

It was locked, flight attendants have a way of opening locked bathrooms on aircraft.

They lift the “ Lavatory “ sign on the door and slide the latch to lock or unlock the door, they lock it this way when the plane is coming in to land, seen it many times.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

However, I do not know the facts of the story

This is turning into a conversation that others will be p$%^d off about.

Hummin, please DO watch the video on the link provided by the OP, then you will have all the "facts" of the story.

2 minutes ago, CanadaSam said:

This is turning into a conversation that others will be p$%^d off about.

Hummin, please DO watch the video on the link provided by the OP, then you will have all the "facts" of the story.

And no explanation of why he opened the door. What is your problem? It is  a story based on a The Sun story! 

They are well known for informed and correct journalism?

M bull pie, you can be as pissed off as you please to be ???? it doesn't change anything

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tried it back in the day. Fun, but a bit cramped. Nowadays, I like to have some space. No idea why this would be considered a news item. It is so unbelievably mundane.

They were met with police upon arrival? Really? Was this some kind of flight hazard? Such utter nonsense. What is this world coming to?

Hmm.....  Lovely....  Long blonde hair, tanned skin and fit and firm.  Met her at the University games in Fiji. Constant knocking on the toilet door by the cabin staff did not interfere with her getting the job done.

I probably should of married her.  Brilliant too.  She invented a new dna mapping process for marine species and is a professor now.

8 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

Hmm.....  Lovely....  Long blonde hair, tanned skin and fit and firm.  Met her at the University games in Fiji. Constant knocking on the toilet door by the cabin staff did not interfere with her getting the job done.

I probably should of married her.  Brilliant too.  She invented a new dna mapping process for marine species and is a professor now.

Can anyone show off more than that ?

7 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Wow,i wish i could have dreams like that.