Out of stock everywhere All rear brake wheel cylinders or repair kits.

brianthainess

Hi, I can not find a rear 3/4" wheel break cylinder anywhere, Nissan juke, every Lazada site out of stock, no matter what make I managed to get new seals yesterday at a FB battery shop, (no seals available on line either) but on closer inspection, the bore has a bad pit in it, even different sizes are out of stock. Does anyone know a reason for this?

6 hours ago, stubuzz said:

Thank you so much, i fitted new shoes to one side, shoes were ok really (it failed on the rolling road could see no fluid underneath) took the other side off to fit new shoes Ahggg brake fluid everywhere. I can only put the failure on 'the good side' down to the ABS system?  But Thank you again

10 hours ago, stubuzz said:

As I said I ordered two 3/4" now my order says 15/16" WTF, I've sent the seller a message, god knows, its the first time I have ever used Shopee. I await there reply :saai:edit just got a reply in THAI ???? have now asked them to reply in English, translate doesn't work on this.

Edited by brianthainess

On 9/14/2023 at 8:20 AM, brianthainess said:

As I said I ordered two 3/4" now my order says 15/16" WTF, I've sent the seller a message, god knows, its the first time I have ever used Shopee. I await there reply :saai:edit just got a reply in THAI ???? have now asked them to reply in English, translate doesn't work on this.

Post the reply if you need help.

• Thanks 1