Company registration in Thailand

Hello all,

I got an employment offer from a company abroad. However, they don't have a subsidiary in Thailand and want me to register a company in Thailand so they can pay me the salary. They insist on registering a company here and to have a visa and WP so all the other options about registering a company in other countries are not an option. 

My annual income would be between 2 and 3 million THB so I am wondering what type of Thai company I should register for this purpose. 

I have been browsing and reading a plenty of company's websites that offer the type of service of company registration and realized the most common firm types are a Thai Limited Company and a partnership Company. 

I am not a US citizen so I can't fully own a firm but I am married with a Thai citizen so I assume I need 1m THB for the initial investment.

Would you be so kind as to recommend what type of company I should register for my specific context which is just to run a company for the purpose of receiving salary from a company abroad?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by WebGuy
I forgot to mention, I would be a consultant and provide PM consulting services officially and all would go online

In short, that's illegal because you can't own a company without 51% Thai shareholders and nominees are illegal.

But you probably can get your wife and some of her relatives to fill in the roles. It will work but isn't strictly legal, the company you would work for should know this.

Maybe you could instead use one of those services which will give you a work permit and let you use their company, you would pay 10-20% of you wage as commission.

Edited by SuperSaiyan