Making an appointment at CW

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Thanks.  Hopefully it will back online soon.

It will.

Just checked and yes still down.

Back to your initial question ...

Pretty sure appointments can be made up to 30 days prior.

Definitely try and make an appointment.

System runs like clockwork.

Make sure that make hard copy of confirmation email as that is required. 

• Like 1

It seems the Immigration Department is in the process of revamping the entire website/online process?

Let's hope all goes smoothly soon.

I believe the online 90 days report is still 'pending' for some people after 15 days!!

Edited by Cuchulainn

2 hours ago, boriga said:

Have you checked it out? There are only two days in October with any available times for the whole of the next month? That can not be correct, can it? Maybe a glitch in the system?

Yeah, I saw that.  I assumed October was just fully booked, although it might depend on what category of visa/extension you need an appointment for.

Has anyone successfully made an appointment using the new link?

To get the available dates, you have to submit an email address and then verify it using the OTP code that's sent to you.

I did this, a few days ago; but the dates I need were not available yet.

I tried again today, but after entering the same email address (twice), I never got an new OTP code, so couldn't get into the system.

Any suggestions?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cuchulainn said:

I fiddled around with it a few times to see what happens and I got a couple of OTPs and was able to enter the system but didn't make any booking.

The OTP took about a minute to come into my email inbox.

Yeah, the first time I did it, the OTP was very quick.

But now, using the same email address, I get nothing! 

• Like 1

I can get an OTP and log in now.

The only difference is that you can now try and book 30 October as well as remaining times on 26 and 27.

Perhaps this is the new normal. They release dates 30 days ahead, first come, first served. Explains why no dates were available prior to 26 Oct, being 30 days from when the new system went online 

Before there were two appointments available for each time slot, now appears to be only one. Not got that far though as no dates suit my needs 

3 hours ago, boriga said:

I can get an OTP and log in now.

The only difference is that you can now try and book 30 October as well as remaining times on 26 and 27.

Perhaps this is the new normal. They release dates 30 days ahead, first come, first served. Explains why no dates were available prior to 26 Oct, being 30 days from when the new system went online 

Before there were two appointments available for each time slot, now appears to be only one. Not got that far though as no dates suit my needs 

Thanks.  Will try tomorrow,

• 2 weeks later...