Over 140 youths found in raid on Phayao karaoke bar

webfact

• 2 months later...

"the owner of the karaoke bar was forcing girls working at the bar to have sex with customers and keeping part of the money paid to the girls."

What was his crime?   Frocing the girls o have sex, or keeping their money?

• Sad 2

What if the girls were not being forced to have sex but were eager to have it? According to the article they were forced and there's no reason to doubt they were, none at all. But if and when police raid a bar in order to rescue randy underage girls from having underage orgasms, I demand a newspaper article about it. It's not fair to only be fed articles about forced 'uns. I want to know about the randy ones too and how the little brats were rescued from themselves and duly traumatized.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, JackGats said:

What if the girls were not being forced to have sex but were eager to have it? According to the article they were forced and there's no reason to doubt they were, none at all. But if and when police raid a bar in order to rescue randy underage girls from having underage orgasms, I demand a newspaper article about it. It's not fair to only be fed articles about forced 'uns. I want to know about the randy ones too and how the little brats were rescued from themselves and duly traumatized.

Irrationally rationalize however you wish. The fact remains, consent or not, it’s illegal for adults to have sex with children, got it?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, novacova said:

Irrationally rationalize however you wish. The fact remains, consent or not, it’s illegal for adults to have sex with children, got it?

Correct.  And as most girls/boys working in Thai karaoke bars are providing sexual services for money, even more illegal!

• Haha 1